Protesters at MNF Game

You got it! Two fewer available Bernie voters! thinkers.

Fixed. Can't have any thinkers in this here US of A, just self-righteous, self-centered, single issue voting conspicuous consumers. Funny, the people who use terms like hippie and granola eater are the same exact people who drape themselves in red, white, and blue and celebrate the founding fathers and patriots because they actually stood up for something. Pathetic. Guess rebellion is only acceptable inside a myopic political space that conforms.

Hate the protesters but when pink everything is jammed down the collective throat of the NFL fan every October they just grin and bear it, no one had to guts to say how pathetically transparent the NFL is in trying to act like it gives two sh!ts about breast cancer with it thinly veiled month long attempt to woe female fans under the guise of "Hey, we care."

The irony is shocking... one hand we have protesters fighting for an issue that is one of public health and the NFL supporting a public health issue. Ahhh... the dichotomy of capitalism. Support anything that makes money even if it harms people and then support the system (with billions in federal subsidy and support I would add) that helps them when they get ill. At least the granola eating hippie will live long that the average redneck.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! We don't want no science-believing whackos who care about the environment standing in the way of our quest to preserve freedom!

I love it! Any two idiots can earn the "science-believing" designation so long as they blindly follow the correct propaganda!

AMEN I mean, who wants puppets of the leftist establishment spouting unproven pseudo-science about an industry that employs tens of thousands of Americans!

The old GOP mantra... attack everything with the threat of job loss. Death, sickness, and environmental degradation before job loss. Awesomely ignorant.

Fixed. Can't have any thinkers in this here US of A, just self-righteous, self-centered, single issue voting conspicuous consumers. Funny, the people who use terms like hippie and granola eater are the same exact people who drape themselves in red, white, and blue and celebrate the founding fathers and patriots because they actually stood up for something. Pathetic. Guess rebellion is only acceptable inside a myopic political space that conforms.

Hate the protesters but when pink everything is jammed down the collective throat of the NFL fan every October they just grin and bear it, no one had to guts to say how pathetically transparent the NFL is in trying to act like it gives two sh!ts about breast cancer with it thinly veiled month long attempt to woe female fans under the guise of "Hey, we care."

The irony is shocking... one hand we have protesters fighting for an issue that is one of public health and the NFL supporting a public health issue. Ahhh... the dichotomy of capitalism. Support anything that makes money even if it harms people and then support the system (with billions in federal subsidy and support I would add) that helps them when they get ill. At least the granola eating hippie will live long that the average redneck.

Thinkers?

THINKERS? laughable. If they were thinkers, they'd actually research the science and see that what they're THINKING about is spreading hysteria. I bet these clowns are all about the drum circles.

Thinking :lol:

The old GOP mantra... attack everything with the threat of job loss. Death, sickness, and environmental degradation before job loss. Awesomely ignorant.

I'm not a Republican, but feel free to stereotype.

You'd think a leftist would support working-class job growth, suppose not.

Thinkers?

THINKERS? laughable. If they were thinkers, they'd actually research the science and see that what they're THINKING about is spreading hysteria. I bet these clowns are all about the drum circles.

Thinking :lol:

Hell yeah, now you're back! Drums are the worst, aint they? If you aint shreddin the gee-tar like brother Ted Nugent, you stay away from me and my kin.

I'm not a Republican, but feel free to stereotype.

You'd think a leftist would support working-class job growth, suppose not.

Hell yeah! This guy probably cares about some dumb mountains in West Virginia over great American jobs where people barely eek by a livin, breathin in soot all day. Hell he probably thinks breathin in soot all day is bad for ya. Makes ya tough, I tell ya.

I am a leftist hack myself and freely admit to not knowing enough about fracking to discuss it intelligently. My guess is that most pro-fracking non-hacks on this board probably get the vast majority of their information on the subject from one very intelligent, accurate, high level dialogue, fair and balanced, hack-free news source (hint: not WGR). All that being said, I care way more about the Bills staying in Buffalo than I do about fracking and so with that, I say God bless you Mr. Pegula, however you make your money. Can't wait to give you a standing ovation when they show you on the jumbotron on September 14th.

Edited by FireChan

Hell yeah, now you're back! Drums are the worst, aint they? If you aint shreddin the gee-tar like brother Ted Nugent, you stay away from me and my kin.

Hell yeah! This guy probably cares about some dumb mountains in West Virginia over great American jobs where people barely eek by a livin, breathin in soot all day. Hell he probably thinks breathin in soot all day is bad for ya. Makes ya tough, I tell ya.

:lol:

Ain't it funny how democrats used to court the very same people you deride now? You know, working class white people?

for the hand wringing anti-frackers, it is an elitist mindset to hurt poor people considering energy costs are a big part of their budget. especially since it has been scientifically proven that it doesnt hurt the environment, provides jobs and low cost energy

Edited by dwight in philly

for the hand wringing anti-frackers, isnt it an elitist mindset to hurt poor people considering energy costs are a big part of their budget. especially since it has been scientifically proven that it doesnt hurt the environment, provides jobs and low cost energy

Mother Earth Uber Alles

for the hand wringing anti-frackers, isnt it an elitist mindset to hurt poor people considering energy cost are a big part of their budget. especially since it has been scientifically proven that it doesnt hurt the environment, provides jobs and low cost energy

Say what?

I am a leftist hack myself and freely admit to not knowing enough about fracking to discuss it intelligently. My guess is that most pro-fracking non-hacks on this board probably get the vast majority of their information on the subject from one very intelligent, accurate, high level dialogue, fair and balanced, hack-free news source (hint: not WGR). All that being said, I care way more about the Bills staying in Buffalo than I do about fracking and so with that, I say God bless you Mr. Pegula, however you make your money. Can't wait to give you a standing ovation when they show you on the jumbotron on September 14th.

There is a common theme in that post and any posts I've made in this thread.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Buddy we need to talk. You are my kinda guy. Didn't know there were still folks like us left in this once proud nation. Saw some know-it-alls on CNN the other day criticizing Ben Carson for believing the Earth is only 5,000 years old. Makes me sick. Thinkin about moving up to northern Michigan and joining a militia. I have some literature you might be interested in...

Your schtick is tired.

Also, Carson isn't a Young Earth believer, not that it should matter anyhow; given that the entire political left holds a much more absurd belief that wealth is generated by magical unicorn rainbow farts.

That you are completely acting as a leftist hack by championing a cause you admit you don't know enough about? I agree, a very common theme.

Sarcasm off:

No the common theme is that I was being sarcastic in both threads. Although I did/do care more about the Bills staying in Buffalo than I do about the issue of fracking. The issue of fracking is an entirely complex one. I was more attacking one who would attack someone for believing in and championing such a cause- especially by hurling insults at them including the fact they must enjoy granola and playing the drums. I am not taking a stance as to whether fracking is ultimately good or bad (it certainly has its advantages and it certainly has gone horribly wrong in many instances) but I absolutely respect someone who has the balls to do what those guys did last night. Whether they like granola or not.

Are you saying that LNG plants cause breast cancer?

Sarcasm off:

No the common theme is that I was being sarcastic in both threads. Although I did/do care more about the Bills staying in Buffalo than I do about the issue of fracking. The issue of fracking is an entirely complex one. I was more attacking one who would attack someone for believing in and championing such a cause- especially by hurling insults at them including the fact they must enjoy granola and playing the drums. I am not taking a stance as to whether fracking is ultimately good or bad (it certainly has its advantages and it certainly has gone horribly wrong in many instances) but I absolutely respect someone who has the balls to do what those guys did last night. Whether they like granola or not.

You are literally attacking somebody who doesn't support the anti-fracking agenda without knowing anything about fracking. That's you being a partisan hack. I don't care if you're just being "sarcastic."

I don't care if joesixpack is a partisan moron either. I don't care if he's just hurling insults. You're doing the exact same thing for the other side, while trying to claim the moral high ground. It's bush league and pathetic. You can do better.

Edited by FireChan