Protesters at MNF Game

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why protest at a football game? those attending (just guessing) dont really give a rat's a$$ about the cause du-jour.

To get on national TV and to have news sites and message boards discuss it.

Mission accomplished.

in my day social justice warriors just started change.org petitions

What brave souls we had in those days!

#KONY2012

What if they fell on top of the people below like that guy at the Ralph who slid down the railing? Protest without endangering others.

Probably lose their season tickets.

Hope the people around those who got hurt beat the stuffing out of those dirty granola-eating hippies.

Hell yeah man. Hell yeah. Granola is the worst. And I hope the people who beat em up were a couple of good ol' hot dog-eatin, Bud Light Lime drinkin, Nascar watchin, Bank of America lovin country boys who wouldn't even know what a delicious Quaker Chewy granola bar looks like.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Why are they jackasses?

Because they're protesting a LNG facility by bitching about a bank by hanging a banner at a football game?

But you're right pointing fingers at security. They got rappelling gear into a nationally televised game????

Hell yeah man. Hell yeah. Granola is the worst. And I hope the people who beat em up were a couple of good ol' hot dog-eatin, Bud Light Lime drinkin, Nascar watchin, Bank of America lovin country boys who wouldn't even know what a delicious Quaker Chewy granola bar looks like.

You got it! Two fewer available Bernie voters!

Hell yeah! We don't want no science-believing whackos who care about the environment standing in the way of our quest to preserve freedom!

AMEN I mean, who wants puppets of the leftist establishment spouting unproven pseudo-science about an industry that employs tens of thousands of Americans!

Hell yeah! We don't want no science-believing whackos who care about the environment standing in the way of our quest to preserve freedom!

The environment sucks. If it doesn't want to get dominated by humans, it should evolve and get better at defending itself. I'm not gonna do it any favors.

AMEN I mean, who wants puppets of the leftist establishment spouting unproven pseudo-science about an industry that employs tens of thousands of Americans!

Buddy we need to talk. You are my kinda guy. Didn't know there were still folks like us left in this once proud nation. Saw some know-it-alls on CNN the other day criticizing Ben Carson for believing the Earth is only 5,000 years old. Makes me sick. Thinkin about moving up to northern Michigan and joining a militia. I have some literature you might be interested in...

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I am a leftist hack myself and freely admit to not knowing enough about fracking to discuss it intelligently. My guess is that most pro-fracking non-hacks on this board probably get the vast majority of their information on the subject from one very intelligent, accurate, high level dialogue, fair and balanced, hack-free news source (hint: not WGR). All that being said, I care way more about the Bills staying in Buffalo than I do about fracking and so with that, I say God bless you Mr. Pegula, however you make your money. Can't wait to give you a standing ovation when they show you on the jumbotron on September 14th.

Buddy we need to talk. You are my kinda guy. Didn't know there were still folks like us left in this once proud nation. Saw some know-it-alls on CNN the other day criticizing Ben Carson for believing the Earth is only 5,000 years old. Makes me sick. Thinkin about moving up to northern Michigan and joining a militia. I have some literature you might be interested in...

Oh Metz.

Edited by FireChan

what's wrong with enjoying a bud light lime with a Quaker Chewy Granola bar?

I'm not a creationist, you halfwit. But I also don't believe in enviro-hysteria be it GMO nonsense or fracking.