One Year Out: Who do you select for POTUS?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the four top candidates would you like to see as our next President?

• Donald Trump
    • Ben Carson
    • Hillary Clinton
    • Bernie Sanders

Out of the top four candidates, currently, which would you vote for and why?

Figured it'd be interesting to do a poll, and then maybe a couple more as the election gets closer :)

For reference, I made a similar poll in July:

Jeb Bush (6 votes [23.08%])
Donald Trump (9 votes [34.62%])
Hillary Clinton (3 votes [11.54%])
Bernie Sanders (8 votes [30.77%])

Edited by Dorkington

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably Trump. He's got a ton of Executive experience, is a highly skilled negotiator, and maybe it's time for an outsider. Ben Carson is bright and articulate, but he's got zero experience and I don't really agree with much of his social stances. I really like Bernie, I think he's sincere and no BS, but his platform just isn't realistic for this country. Hillary, she bright, experienced, has Billy in her corner which I don't think can be understated, but again she's a lifer for all intents and purposes.

Ideally I want a flat/ fair tax reformer, a person who could put together a commen sense package of spending cuts within the framework of reducing the scope of Governemt together with tax increases to meet the obligations of balancing budgets, paying for wars we start and begin to pay down debt. On social issues, increase freedom for people to live how they wish to live. Whom ever that candidate is, that's who I'd support.

Out of the top four candidates, currently, which would you vote for and why?

Figured it'd be interesting to do a poll, and then maybe a couple more as the election gets closer :)

For reference, I made a similar poll in July:

Jeb Bush (6 votes [23.08%])

Donald Trump (9 votes [34.62%])

Hillary Clinton (3 votes [11.54%])

Bernie Sanders (8 votes [30.77%])

None.

In fact, we're leaving.

We've actually started planning. Already cleaning up the house to put it on the market.

These countries currently have no extradition treaty with the United States:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and

Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central

African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial

Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,

Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,

Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,

Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,

Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.