Jimmy Fallon's Drinking Worries NBC Execs

ChevyVanMiller

Obviously, but how much is Fallon doing himself? He's got about 30 people running around getting everything set for him. I'm sure he's involved in the editing but I'm also guessing he's got some pretty slow hours in mix.

The pressure is all on him. He's involved in everything I'm sure. Just because someone has people working for them doesn't mean they're not doing anything. I'm sure his job is a non-stop pressure cooker 12+ hours a day.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pressure is all on him. He's involved in everything I'm sure. Just because someone has people working for them doesn't mean they're not doing anything. I'm sure his job is a non-stop pressure cooker 12+ hours a day.

I can't speak about Fallon as I've never met him, but I've met and spent time with Conan and Kimmel both. One of my favorite gigs out here was working with Super Dave who did a few guest appearances on both shows. I got to hang out a bit with Jimmy and Conan and before and after the show and I can say the amount of work they put in each night would surprise most. From writing, to rehearsal, to pre-interviews, to recorded spots, to press about their own show -- it's a grind.

I was trying to find a video link to an episode of Louie where Leno tells him about what it's like to do the Tonight Show as it's pretty great. But alas, my YouTube-Fu has failed me.

I can't speak about Fallon as I've never met him, but I've met and spent time with Conan and Kimmel both. One of my favorite gigs out here was working with Super Dave who did a few guest appearances on both shows. I got to hang out a bit with Jimmy and Conan and before and after the show and I can say the amount of work they put in each night would surprise most. From writing, to rehearsal, to pre-interviews, to recorded spots, to press about their own show -- it's a grind

LOL Marty Funkhouser is a legend with my friends.