Jimmy Fallon's Drinking Worries NBC Execs

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's amazing how many people at my local saloon do shots of jaeger...equally amazing is how many people regularly do shots and these are people in my age range. Not talking one shot, but several to go along with their beer, almost 1 for 1. I've never been a liquor guy so drinking shots is a pretty foreign concept to me, but it still seems odd that people approaching 50 still do shots

He must think so if he's still drinking Jaeger.

it's amazing how many people at my local saloon do shots of jaeger...equally amazing is how many people regularly do shots and these are people in my age range. Not talking one shot, but several to go along with their beer, almost 1 for 1. I've never been a liquor guy so drinking shots is a pretty foreign concept to me, but it still seems odd that people approaching 50 still do shots

Fireball has taken over for Jaeger.

Amen.

Hope he gets help if he needs it. But honestly it just sounds like a guy who thinks he's still in college.

At 41 you don't think you're still in college. If you're 41 and you act like that you've got a problem. A major problem and he doesn't care. Many alcoholics hide their issues but he's completely out there with it.

I normally wouldn't see much of a problem with this type of behavior if he wasn't married with two kids. But I don't even see in the schedule for his show, and his partying, where he has time to take care of his family.

People like him hire people to take care of his family. Money does that.

A TV show is much, especially one that's five nights a week, is much more than the hour you see on TV. pre and post production, along with writing, rehersing etc, is a lot of work

Obviously, but how much is Fallon doing himself? He's got about 30 people running around getting everything set for him. I'm sure he's involved in the editing but I'm also guessing he's got some pretty slow hours in mix.