MNF: Panthers vs Bills....errr, I mean Colts

Anyone know what those two guys on the ropes are doing? Looks like they are trying to lower a sign but it has failed.

Protesters over some liquid natural gas thing in the area. Maybe Boyst knows?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Cam looks sharp. He's playing at an elite level now. Reading the field and making accurate throws

You know other people have TVs, right? Cam: 16/35 45.7%. Some of his passes weren't even in the same zip code as his receivers. Grant it, it was pouring most of the game. Edited by PromoTheRobot

You know other people have TVs, right? Cam: 16/35 45.7%. Some of his passes weren't even in the same zip code as his receivers. Grant it, it was pouring most of the game.

You see 4thQ TD drop Ginn had that would have won it in regulation? Quick read and perfect deep pass. Other than Olsen the TE, Cam has no capable receiving targets Edited by JTSP

Damn, watching the Colts fumbles, sacked, INT, penalties reminds me of our old team (not the new improved version we will see this week).

And Cam seems to be acting kind of "punkish" for some reason.

I can't root for that guy. He's nearly always come across (to me) like that.

I really dislike the Colts

+1

Yuck, I mean Luck, has the yips

Yep he did.

Not at all. And I need him to score to win my fantasy matchup. He did run for a first down and proceeded to take 20 seconds to demonstrate that he obtained a first down for his team.

Remember in Preseason last year when he was doing a weird dance shuffle on the sideline after they scored on The Bills. Just plain goofy. Then he was hiding under the towel he had covering his head by the end of the game when they lost. Maybe it's his personality, but I'm not a fan.