New Star Trek series in the works

/dev/null

• 6 months later...

I liked all of the Trek series and I am old enough to watch TOS when it aired season 1 and 2 but mother would not let me stay up to watch season 3.

Will they have same problem DC and Marvel where the tv shows do not match up with the movies continuity?

It is ironic that all three of them rebooted continuity while each is trying to reach backwards to get the old fans on board.

How about coming up with something new instead of recycled ideas? Did the world run out of imagination?

New is not always better; you should know that from the Bills and their hire and flush policy on coaches.

How about coming up with something new instead of recycled ideas? Did the world run out of imagination?

If the series is all new crews, villains, heroes, and missions, isn't it essentially a new show?

If the series is all new crews, villains, heroes, and missions, isn't it essentially a new show?

No.

The whole reason Star Trek and the universe of super heroes exist is because they were once original ideas.

No.

The whole reason Star Trek and the universe of super heroes exist is because they were once original ideas.

Umm, yeah, ok. I guess I have a hard time getting upset about this.