Earliest I can remember AFC Divisions pretty much locked up

East: undefeated pats have a commanding lead with convincing wins over each division rival

North: given how weak the rest of the division, the undefeated Bengals may be the most certain lock of all

West: what the broncos offense lacks their defense makes up for with stifling consistency, and they've already beaten the upstart raiders in Oakland

South: this is the most unsettled with colts troubles, but even with that I have little faith in jags, titans or Texans finding a way to win.

So that's pretty much it, truth be told with 3 of the 4 races on lockdown and the 4th filled with bottom feeders in pursuit, pretty much all the drama has been taken out of the division races and we're only midway thru the season

Edited by JTSP

Yep. The AFC is the haves and the have nots.

Three undefeated teams, and only two other teams with winning records (both 4-3) and neither are teams that people would have expected pre-season and both still have some pretty glaring weaknesses that you feel could undo them down the road.

Are the Bills still in the mix? Maybe. Are the Steelers? Definitely. Are the Texans? Probably not. Anyone genuinely see anyone else who could still make a run?

Yep. The AFC is the haves and the have nots.

Three undefeated teams, and only two other teams with winning records (both 4-3) and neither are teams that people would have expected pre-season and both still have some pretty glaring weaknesses that you feel could undo them down the road.

Are the Bills still in the mix? Maybe. Are the Steelers? Definitely. Are the Texans? Probably not. Anyone genuinely see anyone else who could still make a run?

I still think if fitz Is healthy, the jets and steelers get the wild card. If the Bills have a shot of it, they will have to sweep the jets this year

Ya agreed, the only one that is in the air is the south. If luck is hurt and continues to struggle, The Texans might win that at 8-8 or 7-9

I still don't see the Texans winning 7 or more games. That division is bad, even in a year where the Colts are bad they will still easily make the playoffs as the division winner cause every one is that much worse.....