PSA - FWIW Czaban is back in the DMV

BillsFan-4-Ever

I guess the Man Cave show on 980 flopped. Last week Mike and Mike were on both 570 and 980 this morning Czabe was back on the air.

DMV = DC, Maryland and Virginia.

Hey quick question for you. I have always liked Czabe,listen to him when i lived in DC... but once he went off Fox in the mornings and off of XM, i have not followed him as closely. He was a decade if front of calling the waiting list for tickets BS, and always just railed agisnt Snyder in every way possible. Has he curbed any of that now that Danny owns 980?

Also, i though Czabe did some sort of national morning show...are they just playing that now? I thnk i saw Mike and Mike was going to be on 980 now in the morning...that has to be one of the biggest markets they would be on in morning drive.Would think to many local stories for a national show to compete with the Junkies.

Wonder if GR would entertain me a 3 buddies having a show like the junkies instead of Schoop?

Edited by plenzmd1

Hey quick question for you. I have always liked Czabe,listen to him when i lived in DC... but once he went off Fox in the mornings and off of XM, i have not followed him as closely. He was a decade if front of calling the waiting list for tickets BS, and always just railed agisnt Snyder in every way possible. Has he curbed any of that now that Danny owns 980?

Also, i though Czabe did some sort of national morning show...are they just playing that now? I thnk i saw Mike and Mike was going to be on 980 now in the morning...that has to be one of the biggest markets they would be on in morning drive.Would think to many local stories for a national show to compete with the Junkies.

Wonder if GR would entertain me a 3 buddies having a show like the junkies instead of Schoop?

Danny owns 980? 980 is an ESPN affiliate and sister station to 570 hmmm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WTEM Owner - Red Zebra Broadcasting (sounds right) - Rick Carmean, CEO

Yes, Czabe's Washington DC based national radio show is back on the air locally (for how long who knows) on 570. It was weird for a minute this AM because Mike and Mike was being aired for about 3 to 5 minutes.

You should be able to stream the morning show on YSR I think from your iPhone, and maybe google play?

To answer the main point... Yes, he still rails on Danny when warranted, pondering "who" wants RGIII still in DC and the team quite often as they have been stinking up the joint for the most part.

He's been on a Matt Cassel sucks rant these past 2 days (maybe one day with repeating audio clips) saying the Bills definitely got the better of the deal.

He still maintains that the Bills suck. I can't wait for the game Dec 20th and then maybe the team's play will shut him up.

My neighbor is in the process of getting me 4 club level seats with parking for the game.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever