Week 9: Dolphins' Game Preparation - Sammy Active

IF Charles Clay liked the offer the Bills made him he'd have signed it by now. You do realize it has been 6 days?

According to sources, the Dolphins are DEFINITELY trying to trade Mike Wallace, and Charles Clay is on the verge of re-signing.

One outta two ain't bad? :rolleyes:

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bYciXRvg_bigger.jpgOmar Kelly Verified account ‏@OmarKelly

IF Charles Clay liked the offer the Bills made him he'd have signed it by now. You do realize it has been 6 days?

bYciXRvg_bigger.jpgOmar Kelly Verified account ‏@OmarKelly

According to sources, the Dolphins are DEFINITELY trying to trade Mike Wallace, and Charles Clay is on the verge of re-signing.

oh.

No it won't as he'll just change the subject to something like Miami having better weather than Buffalo.

Of course he will, but the mere appearance of his silliness will make his other followers take note.

And let him talk weather; it's his own fault that he's too much of a wimp to lift a snow shovel.

Dareus: "We're Saddling up for Another Run" (2:38)
The Bills defensive tackle talks about their success against Miami in week three, and what he gained from the bye week.

Suh holds Bills D-line in high regard
Miami’s biggest offseason acquisition both physically and financially was Pro Bowl DT Ndamukong Suh. After a slow start Suh has begun to hit his stride, and though he’s focused on his own job each and every week, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t notice the talents of players on opposing defensive lines. That’s why he holds Buffalo’s defensive front in high regard.

@GregLikens

Here's the full injury report for both the #Dolphins & #Bills

CS_n3vPVAAADeDw.jpg

Wait, What?

I thought Percy Harvin was out with a hip injury. Since when did it become a knee injury? Anyone know? WTF?

I hope Karlos is truly healthy and won't go down with the first big hit. I also hope the refs are on the watch and will nail any unnecessary roughness, someone picking him up and spiking him down in the hope of taking him out again or the like.

@ChrisBrownBills

Corey Graham (groin) looks ready to practice today. We'll have his official participation level post practice. #Bills

@SalSports

Bills Thursday practice has begun. Another beautiful and warm November day in Orchard Park.

@ChrisBrownBills

Percy Harvin and Kyle Williams the non-participants at practice here Thursday. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Take this for what it's worth: Sammy Watkins is running with the first team offense in warm ups. A positive sign. #Bills

@TyDunne

McCoy catching passes to the side. He had mentioned something to Roman about getting more involved in pass game. http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/29/thurman-thomas-has-mccoys-back/

I think it's a good idea. Shady has the vision and speed to break the big one, but if our offensive line doesn't get the push he won't drag defenders for extra yards. The best he's done is on swings, screens and short passes this season.

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Thursday practice report... Percy Harvin still not practicing http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/11/05/thursday-practice-report-percy-harvin-still-not-practicing/

@JamesWalkerNFL

The #Dolphins' defense gets ready for warmups on Thursday. This group needs a big game against the #Bills.

CTEHsX-XAAA1g2D.jpg

Wait, What?

I thought Percy Harvin was out with a hip injury. Since when did it become a knee injury? Anyone know? WTF?

It was reported weeks ago that Harvin's hip injury had caused him to overcompensate and that, in turn, caused a knee injury, which was a major part of his frustration and inability to play. It's both the hip and the knee, although hopefully the hip is feeling better and the knee will be soon.

Wait, What?

I thought Rex in london said, or was it Whaley he was out for " personal reasons" But yes now it's a knee injury? Formerly known as a hip injury. IMO he wants to get IR'd to collect the rest of this years stack.

great signing.