Fire Doug Whaley signs

Rockee96

Whaley is not the problem. Ralph Wilson and his cheap underlings were the problem, God rest his soul, and Whaley is trying to use Pegula's cash to dig us out of the huge hole. He's made a lot more good moves than bad ones. He brought in a QB who seems to be good enough to get us to the playoffs, he found an excellent OG, he's worked the salary cap for this year and the future to get and keep the key players together. He didn't hire this blowhard fiasco of a coach, the Pegulas did. He didn't tell the O line coach to beat up some kids on the beach. He didn't horsecollar his QB and hurt his knee. He didn't tell EJ to forget to breathe or whatever was the problem during the second quarter of the Jags game. He didn't make Harvin weird, but he got him for what looked like cheap to be a #2 with Watkins, and that plan made sense. True, he did trade Cassel for a bag of donuts, but did you see Cassel suck up the joint for the Cowboys? He did overpay for the right to draft Watkins, who I believe will still be an excellent receiver, just not worth the price. The worst mistake, I think, was cutting Fred Jackson. The team needs leadership, and there's no one especially on the offense providing that. Maybe McCoy will step up. Taylor doesn't have the creds yet, and no one else deserves it based on their playing. Maybe Incognito, considering he's probably the best, most consistent, least injured player on the offense. How about that for irony. But really Richie is doing just great, and I applaud him for making the most of this chance.

So anyway, be glad we've got Whaley. The Bills haven't had this much competence since Butler. And, aside from cheap underlings, Ralph Wilson deserves the blame for firing Polian and Butler, and letting A.J. Smith leave too. 25 years of incompetence in the front office is now over.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley is not the problem. Ralph Wilson and his cheap underlings were the problem, God rest his soul, and Whaley is trying to use Pegula's cash to dig us out of the huge hole. He's made a lot more good moves than bad ones. He brought in a QB who seems to be good enough to get us to the playoffs, he found an excellent OG, he's worked the salary cap for this year and the future to get and keep the key players together. He didn't hire this blowhard fiasco of a coach, the Pegulas did. He didn't tell the O line coach to beat up some kids on the beach. He didn't horsecollar his QB and hurt his knee. He didn't tell EJ to forget to breathe or whatever was the problem during the second quarter of the Jags game. He didn't make Harvin weird, but he got him for what looked like cheap to be a #2 with Watkins, and that plan made sense. True, he did trade Cassel for a bag of donuts, but did you see Cassel suck up the joint for the Cowboys? He did overpay for the right to draft Watkins, who I believe will still be an excellent receiver, just not worth the price. The worst mistake, I think, was cutting Fred Jackson. The team needs leadership, and there's no one especially on the offense providing that. Maybe McCoy will step up. Taylor doesn't have the creds yet, and no one else deserves it based on their playing. Maybe Incognito, considering he's probably the best, most consistent, least injured player on the offense. How about that for irony. But really Richie is doing just great, and I applaud him for making the most of this chance.

So anyway, be glad we've got Whaley. The Bills haven't had this much competence since Butler. And, aside from cheap underlings, Ralph Wilson deserves the blame for firing Polian and Butler, and letting A.J. Smith leave too. 25 years of incompetence in the front office is now over.

Yep

Yep

I agree with you agreeing with Utah.

Whaley has done fine job re arranging the scouting staff. Both pro and college.

Definitely an upgrade from years past.

I still do not know where the rumors of disconnect between Dougie W and Rex came from. Nor do i believe it true.

When Marrone was here , it was pretty obvious they were not holding hands.

But Ryan? The issue with the team is Ryan getting the team lined up to play his calls and adjusting his calls to better serve the team. Thats takes more then seven weeks i i might guess.

I agree with you agreeing with Utah.

Whaley has done fine job re arranging the scouting staff. Both pro and college.

Definitely an upgrade from years past.

I still do not know where the rumors of disconnect between Dougie W and Rex came from. Nor do i believe it true.

When Marrone was here , it was pretty obvious they were not holding hands.

But Ryan? The issue with the team is Ryan getting the team lined up to play his calls and adjusting his calls to better serve the team. Thats takes more then seven weeks i i might guess.

The idiot media

well. why is everyone so pissed at Whaley? because our beloved Buffalo football journalist on the scene experts have said it be so?

this is still about Cassel isn't it. they are still butthurt ?

nice.

Sports are like politics in that it's easy to sell hate, to get people angry and not say anything factual while doing it.

Sports are like politics in that it's easy to sell hate, to get people angry and not say anything factual while doing it.

But why do folks accept the manipulated message?

I mean following politics needs enough "grains of salt" to swallow the spinning to cause high blood pressure. I dont get the reaching for reasons to blame "someone".

Team is struggling for sure. and its not all wine and roses anymore. Does not mean the marriage is over.

Bills fans , more than most folks in this world , should respect that the grass is not always (rarely ) greener on the other side of the septic/ skeptic tank.

Go Bills!

But why do folks accept the manipulated message?

I mean following politics needs enough "grains of salt" to swallow the spinning to cause high blood pressure. I dont get the reaching for reasons to blame "someone".

Team is struggling for sure. and its not all wine and roses anymore. Does not mean the marriage is over.

Bills fans , more than most folks in this world , should respect that the grass is not always (rarely ) greener on the other side of the septic/ skeptic tank.

Go Bills!

Fans aren't very bright. Plus, some people wallow in misery, this is just another avenue to do that.

Edited by klos63

Fans aren't very bright. Plus, some people wallow in misery, this is just another avenue to do that.

You do realize we are both fans?

: )

good call. I do not wallow in misery so i fall into the former category.

Thank goodness actually!! I would not care to wallow in misery if i can avoid it

You do realize we are both fans?

: )

good call. I do not wallow in misery so i fall into the former category.

Thank goodness actually!! I would not care to wallow in misery if i can avoid it

but you(we) don't fall for the BS