Fat Rex > Skinny* Rex

Did the band somehow also remove his balls bc that's what's missing resulting him micro managing and coaching scared. He has turned into Jom Mora and goes into every game coaching not to lose

He keeps dropping guys in coverage but where are they? They are still playing mostly man coverage and receivers seem to always be wide open so who are these extra defenders in coverage actually covering?

Edited by Max997

Did the band somehow also remove his balls bc that's what's missing resulting him micro managing and coaching scared. He has turned into Jom Mora and goes into every game coaching not to lose

He keeps dropping guys in coverage but where are they? They are still playing mostly man coverage and receivers seem to always be wide open so who are these extra defenders in coverage actually covering?

I've heard that's a possible complication. That's why I've avoided it myself. That and the inability to get my money's worth at the Golden Corral.

Yes, who could forget the legendary safeties that Rex rode to that 2010 AFCC game: Jim Leonhard, Brodney Pool..

WEO, Can the band be adjusted or safely removed? Isn't there a band procedure that is permanent? What are the risks associated with the procedure?

Pre-gastric band: 34-30, 2 trips to the AFC title game

Post-band: 15-24, has sniffed neither the playoffs nor a bone-in ribeye with a "serves 4-6" potatoes au gratin.

Coincidence? I think not. The man's always hungry.

Loosen the band, play looser ...

*Well, not really "skinny" but no longer obese.

The roster Tannenbaum and Mangini groomed for Rex is >>>>>>>> than the roster Rex inherited from Whaley and Nix. Manginis hand in the drafting process for Tannenbaum was excellent...superb in fact!

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever