Bills will wear new red unis vs jets

FluffHead

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, wonderful, now instead of thinking about what they need to do to win the game they'll be having a friggin fashion show in the locker room. This is pathetic. I hate the college game where there are a zillion color combos so you basically don't even know what your team should look like. I hate it with a passion, and now the Nike virus has infested the NFL. Christ Almighty on a pogo stick, this isn't phukin Project Runway. Have a road uni and a home uni and just play ball.

Red helmets would be cool, but would never happen. The helmets will be white because the NFL wont let teams switch players helmets during the season due to safety reasons. Thats why the Bucs and some other teams have to limit their throw backs.

Red helmets would be cool, but would never happen. The helmets will be white because the NFL wont let teams switch players helmets during the season due to safety reasons. Thats why the Bucs and some other teams have to limit their throw backs.

Safe helmets with different colors can't be made?

The real answer is they want to hawk products but don't want to spend money to do it.

yeah, wonderful, now instead of thinking about what they need to do to win the game they'll be having a friggin fashion show in the locker room. This is pathetic. I hate the college game where there are a zillion color combos so you basically don't even know what your team should look like. I hate it with a passion, and now the Nike virus has infested the NFL. Christ Almighty on a pogo stick, this isn't phukin Project Runway. Have a road uni and a home uni and just play ball.

The correct usage is "jumping Jesus on a pogo stick." :P

+1

Next up....everyone starts wearing their super-cool black jerseys.