Bills will wear new red unis vs jets

FluffHead

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1990s-era when they used the red helmets for throwbacks instead of painting/getting white ones. Really was a barn-job.

That was because Ralph refused to buy a new set of helmets so we stickered our red ones. Edited by PromoTheRobot

That was because Ralph refused to buy a new set of helmets so we stickered our red ones.

I remember how much of a disappointment that was, too.

Nothing says "throwback" like wearing a helmet that never existed in the history of the franchise!

That was because Ralph refused to buy a new set of helmets so we stickered our red ones.

In that case, Ralph was cheap and it wasn't a god look at all for the Bills.

In that case, Ralph was cheap and it wasn't a god look at all for the Bills.

The NFL and a money grab? I find that hard to believe.

Sorry, but red jerseys on Buffalo Bills is offensive

Red is part of their color scheme and has been since their existance. They wore red socks and red helmets many years. You may not personally like it, and I don't really, but it's not offensive as a third jersey. It's their third color, and one of the other two is white.

It's like saying a silver Raiders jersey would be offensive. You barely see silver on their uniforms. They are either Black, or White. And while sure, you often hear the Raiders colors as being "Silver and Black" you also often hear Bills colors as "Red, White and Blue."

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I like the blue pants best.

Looks good, but I think the helmet and facemask should be different. They have to go with white helmets, but can change the decal and color of the facemask. Hopefully they are not like those fakes someone did a couple of years back. I would like to see a bigger Buffalo decal on the side.

I'm excited for the second half of the year. Even if they stink it up, the Bills have a good foundation to build on for next season.

Red is part of their color scheme and has been since their existance. They wore red socks and red helmets many years. You may not personally like it, and I don't really, but it's not offensive as a third jersey. It's their third color, and one of the other two is white.

It's like saying a silver Raiders jersey would be offensive. You barely see silver on their uniforms. They are either Black, or White. And while sure, you often hear the Raiders colors as being "Silver and Black" you also often hear Bills colors as "Red, White and Blue."

You don't take an accent color and turn it into a main color to justify the money grab. Red as a main color is just not a Buffalo sports legacy. This belongs in the same dustbin as the trump hair slug, the gored bull and Donahoe's jersey design.