Answer TRBJ

Beerball

Every year I tell myself I'm not gonna buy into the hype. I'm gonna stand back and observe. Then they do something crazy. Terrell Owens, Mario Williams, LeSean McCoy. Then, like a dog going back to his abuser, because it's the only life he's ever known, here I am, Sunday at noon, glued to the TV thinking it's gonna be different this year, just to have my hopes crushed. I'd like to say I want to give up, but I can't. I've never, not even in a fit of anger after a loss, denounced my fanhood. I know I'll be here next year, win lose or draw, becauase hope springs eternal. It's put a strain on many relationships, romantic, platonic, and professional, because I let the stress get to me. I daydream, and get chills when I think about the day that we finally hoist that Lombardi trophy. Generations of my family have passed on, never seeing that glorious day. I hope my father is still alive, hell, I hope I'm still alive when it happens. Will all of this dedication and loyalty ever pay off? Why do I dedicate my life to a team that's been mediocre at best for most of my life? Am I addicted? What is love? This is what I think about in line, and I came here for an opinon. Fries or onion rings?

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Every year I tell myself I'm not gonna buy into the hype. I'm gonna stand back and observe. Then they do something crazy. Terrell Owens, Mario Williams, LeSean McCoy. Then, like a dog going back to his abuser, because it's the only life he's ever known, here I am, Sunday at noon, glued to the TV thinking it's gonna be different this year, just to have my hopes crushed. I'd like to say I want to give up, but I can't. I've never, not even in a fit of anger after a loss, denounced my fanhood. I know I'll be here next year, win lose or draw, becauase hope springs eternal. It's put a strain on many relationships, romantic, platonic, and professional, because I let the stress get to me. I daydream, and get chills when I think about the day that we finally hoist that Lombardi trophy. Generations of my family have passed on, never seeing that glorious day. I hope my father is still alive, hell, I hope I'm still alive when it happens. Will all of this dedication and loyalty ever pay off? Why do I dedicate my life to a team that's been mediocre at best for most of my life? Am I addicted? What is love? This is what I think about in line, and I came here for an opinon. Fries or onion rings?

Absolutely fries.

I think what will help you get over the Bills is a realization that all sports are just a bunch of overpaid crybabies that don't give a crap about you. Once you realize that your team, the team you follow so intently every Sunday is full of guys like that it's easy to let go.

I'll give the first answer right now:

She just wants to be friends.

Gilette Stadium.

Well, I'm referring to Pats fans, so...

He's to nice as nice is to what?

:lol:

Absolutely fries.

I think what will help you get over the Bills is a realization that all sports are just a bunch of overpaid crybabies that don't give a crap about you. Once you realize that your team, the team you follow so intently every Sunday is full of guys like that it's easy to let go.

Because most places don't know how to make really good onion rings.

If you keep answering this thread the answer eventually becomes 3.5