Should the Bills *ever* return a kickoff to the goal line?

I think a turnover is more likely than a td return with this group. I don't really trust denarius moore with the ball, truth be told.

Someone needs to teach Moore the basics of when to return the ball, fair catch a punt, etc. He has fair caught way too many punts at the 4 yard line for my liking. It might just be me though, I don't have the stats to back that up.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably do, but KO's are now so dull they should seriously examine removing them.

I was just looking at CFL rules because i recall watching a game earlier this year where there was no kickoff after a score. Turns out they have kickoffs after touchdowns but not after made FGs where the opposing team gets the ball at their 35. Weird.

Someone needs to teach Moore the basics of when to return the ball, fair catch a punt, etc. He has fair caught way too many punts at the 4 yard line for my liking. It might just be me though, I don't have the stats to back that up.

Crossmans returners have had situational awareness issues all his career.

My favorite was the Detroit returner kneeling on a kick return at like the 4.

The league doesn't want kickoff returns because they found that the injury rate is higher on them. Hence they moved the kickers closer to dissuade teams from the basically foolish idea of returning kicks from within the end zone.

Yeah, it took a core play out of the game. They say they have the injury stats to back their position up, and maybe they do.

Yeah but my point was it was meant to almost eliminate them. Players are now taking them out often at the mid or front of the endzone. That was a rare occurrence prior.