Breaking Bad Season 6

BringBackFergy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuse for this. I will check my sources next time.

In the interim, let's change this thread to a new topic: favorite drink (not beer or wine). Mine is: Manhattan. 2 parts Canadian Club, 1 part sweet vermouth, bitters, cherry juice, a cherry and twist of lemon. On the rocks.

In the interim, let's change this thread to a new topic: favorite drink (not beer or wine). Mine is: Manhattan. 2 parts Canadian Club, 1 part sweet vermouth, bitters, cherry juice, a cherry and twist of lemon. On the rocks.

No, really, I want to know: did you think Fappy was the substitute for the in-hiding Saul Goodman? They were replacing "Slippin' Jimmy" with "Happy Fappy" or something? Instead of "Better Call Saul," it's "Better Flog Fappy?"

Really, what were you thinking?

No, really, I want to know: did you think Fappy was the substitute for the in-hiding Saul Goodman? They were replacing "Slippin' Jimmy" with "Happy Fappy" or something? Instead of "Better Call Saul," it's "Better Flog Fappy?"

Really, what were you thinking?

I was trolled. I read the first 5 paragraphs, assumed it was real and posted the story. I am no Woodward and Bernstein.

Blue Curacao over cracked ice.