Ask TRBJ

If you are taking a math test and you put down 5+5+5=15 and your teacher marks it wrong do you ask why.

No. You explain the commutative property, then call them and idiot and offer to teach the class for them.

(Which is what nearly got me suspended in sixth grade. God, that teacher was a moron.)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. You explain the commutative property, then call them and idiot and offer to teach the class for them.

(Which is what nearly got me suspended in sixth grade. God, that teacher was a moron.)

Which explains why they're teaching sixth grade instead of performing brain strategy on a Minuteman III

Joe, I have been Alpha testing my time machine. last night we showed some success. So far today though. Everyone seems to be an hour behind me, breakfast appointments, I-crap, TV. On and On. I reset the breakers. No help? WTF, How do I get everything back to where it was?

Don't! It's not good here.

Joe, I have been Alpha testing my time machine. last night we showed some success. So far today though. Everyone seems to be an hour behind me, breakfast appointments, I-crap, TV. On and On. I reset the breakers. No help? WTF, How do I get everything back to where it was?

For starters you're going to need 1.21 gigawatts. Luckily this is 2015 so there are more ways than just a bolt of lightning to achieve this

http://www.buzzfeed.com/generalelectric/11-things-that-can-actually-make-121-gigawatts-of-power#.nt6d0xXddx

Dear Friend Zone,

I recently began seeing a woman who likes to hang out with me, doing things like baking and listening to her problems. Every time I try to make things intimate though, she just laughs and tells me I'm silly. She never spends the night because she always has to "go get that D", whatever that means. Women, right!?! I know you have a lot of experience with the ladies so my question is, is this girl my soul mate?

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Dear Friend Zone,

I recently began seeing a woman who likes to hang out with me, doing things like baking and listening to her problems. Every time I try to make things intimate though, she just laughs and tells me I'm silly. She never spends the night because she always has to "go get that D", whatever that means. Women, right!?! I know you have a lot of experience with the ladies so my question is, is this girl my soul mate?

Finally, something in Joe's wheelhouse!

Start out simple. Think about the things that you love about her, take her on a date. Try maybe some roleplay in the bedroom. You know, before your career started taking priority over the relationship.

As far as the time machine goes, if you could somehow go back and draft Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson, that'd be great.

Joe

Start out simple. Think about the things that you love about her, take her on a date. Try maybe some roleplay in the bedroom. You know, before your career started taking priority over the relationship.

As far as the time machine goes, if you could somehow go back and draft Aaron Rodgers or Russell Wilson, that'd be great.

Joe

Joe, thanks for the advice, I'm now thinking of asking her to go to the Bills backers bar with my buddy's on Sunday. And, treat her like the princess she is. despite the O2 level being below 10% ( were in Florida just south of the USA) She will feel pampered and most likely have the have the chance to drive 4 hammered guys home. The added attention will be great for her confidence! i also found the keys to the handcuffs for some roleplay in the sack!!

As for Aaron Rodgers as you know he was simply drafted as a backup to Brett Favre. That said he does win games We'll work on it.

Dear Joe, if you're holding this letter you already know. The house has been boarded up. The doors. The windows. Everything. We're at the Comfort Inn. Room 112. I love you. CBF[/size]

CBF[/size]

Hummm...you didn't tell him which Comfort Inn