Joe B's All-22 Film Review of Bills @ Jaguars

Just adding my unsolicited $0.02 here:

I don't like his reviews, his grading system or his analyses. I've found them to be unreliable and often inaccurate.

I prefer Jeremy White's.

And, of course, nobody ACTUALLY knows what s/he is talking about like Sal.

But I think Joe B's content is consistently the weakest.

I don't like his reviews, his grading system or his analyses. I've found them to be unreliable and often inaccurate.

I prefer Jeremy White's.

White is done.

For all the crap people are giving the OL, specifically Glenn, every all 22 review I've read so far has been rather positive.

I prefer Jeremy White's.

Yeah, I thought he had potential but now he's one of my least favorite bills writers.

For all the crap people are giving the OL, specifically Glenn, every all 22 review I've read so far has been rather positive.

Granted the Bills line did show much better against the 1-5 Jags. But lets not forget that the Jaguars are in the top 10 worst defenses, and were -7 in turnover differential before they played the Bills.

Still, Football outsiders ranks the Bills 30th in run blocking. 28th in pass protection, and 20th is sacks. The NFL ranks the Bills as the 6th in sacks allowed with 20, and 8th in QB hits with 37.

White's All 22 was a highlight of the week for me. NFL, thanks for alienating fans. Stupid business decision -- do they really think that people distributing gifs of their product is cutting into their revenue? I guess so.

And I agree about Joe B's All 22 review. Not very illuminating, although maybe his inability to use actual video evidence of his grades means that he should just abandon the whole project. Goodell: Heaven forbid we have writers and fans actually distributing highlights of our product and talking about it incessantly on Tuesdays!

So, NFL, where are all these gifs and analyses you are putting out now that you have cornered the market? Can't wait to see the in-depth breakdowns on NFL.com.

I thought the point was to eliminate a large portion of the analysis in an attempt to keep the fanbase less educated about the on field product.