Bryce Brown signs with Seahawks

YoloinOhio

Strange that Whaley kept Bryce on the team for so long, and yet when the time came that all three of our RB's were hurt, he didn't even grab Bryce back from the waiver wire for league minimum, despite the fact that he knew the offense and the team, and has decent NFL starter experience under his belt.

My guess is the fumbling killed his chances to be taken seriously as a contributor.

Strange that Whaley kept Bryce on the team for so long, and yet when the time came that all three of our RB's were hurt, he didn't even grab Bryce back from the waiver wire for league minimum, despite the fact that he knew the offense and the team, and has decent NFL starter experience under his belt.

My guess is the fumbling killed his chances to be taken seriously as a contributor.

Did Shady fumble already ? Down near the goal line.Really.

Did Shady fumble already ? Down near the goal line.Really.

Shady got KO'd and fumbled. Bryce was holding the ball like a loaf of bread and got it knocked out of his hand. Both were very unfortunate, but Shady knows how to protect the ball in general and it took a big hit to cause him to fumble.

So Brown is good enough for a Super Bowl team but not good enough for a team that can't beat Jacksonville? Whaley putting his ego ahead of the team again!

p.s. I hope BB wins a Super Bowl with Seattle.

Last I checked the Seahawks had the same record as the Bills at 3-4 and maybe their worse since they've scored less points than us and have given up less points than us too.

• 4 weeks later...

Fan 1: It's huge!

Fan 2: It's rogue!

All Three Fans: It's Doug Whaley’s Ego!

Announcer: Yes, it's Doug Whaley’s Ego! The GM sensation that's sweeping the nation! Only $14.95 at participating stores! Get one today!

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Doug Whaley’s Ego.

Caution: Doug Whaley’s Ego may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Doug Whaley’s Ego contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Doug Whaley’s Ego on concrete.

Discontinue use of Doug Whaley’s Ego if any of the following occurs:

itching

vertigo

dizziness

tingling in extremities

loss of balance or coordination

slurred speech

temporary blindness

profuse sweating

or heart palpitations.

If Doug Whaley’s Ego begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Doug Whaley’s Ego may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Doug Whaley’s Ego should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Doug Whaley’s Ego, Pegula Sports Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Doug Whaley’s Ego include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Doug Whaley’s Ego has been shipped to our troops in Afghanistan and is being dropped by our warplanes on the Taliban.

Do not taunt Doug Whaley’s Ego.

Do not look Doug Whaley's Ego in the eye.

Doug Whaley’s Ego comes with a lifetime warranty.

Announcer: Doug Whaley’s Ego! Accept no substitutes!

Sounded to me like the bigger issue was he wasn't very coachable, didn't listen and take instructions well. Those were some of the comments I read about him. I think that would be a bigger reason to dump him than the fumbles. Whether these statistics were completely accurate or not, as was pointed out when Fred was cut, his fumble percentage was about the same as BB. So I think a bigger issue was working with him off the field.

Fan 1: It's huge!

Fan 2: It's rogue!

All Three Fans: It's Doug Whaley’s Ego!

Announcer: Yes, it's Doug Whaley’s Ego! The GM sensation that's sweeping the nation! Only $14.95 at participating stores! Get one today!

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Doug Whaley’s Ego.

Caution: Doug Whaley’s Ego may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Doug Whaley’s Ego contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Doug Whaley’s Ego on concrete.

Discontinue use of Doug Whaley’s Ego if any of the following occurs:

itching

vertigo

dizziness

tingling in extremities

loss of balance or coordination

slurred speech

temporary blindness

profuse sweating

or heart palpitations.

If Doug Whaley’s Ego begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Doug Whaley’s Ego may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Doug Whaley’s Ego should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Doug Whaley’s Ego, Pegula Sports Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Doug Whaley’s Ego include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Doug Whaley’s Ego has been shipped to our troops in Afghanistan and is being dropped by our warplanes on the Taliban.

Do not taunt Doug Whaley’s Ego.

Do not look Doug Whaley's Ego in the eye.

Doug Whaley’s Ego comes with a lifetime warranty.

Announcer: Doug Whaley’s Ego! Accept no substitutes!

so where do i get this fantastic product Bob?!

and where has it been all my life? easily worth twice the cost.!

Bryce Brown cant get a break

By the way professional newspaper writers are confused about Brown. The Rochester D&C stated Jackson and Brown was cut in camp for Karlos but Brown WASN'T cut in preseason and cut after first week after opener. I sent correction to newspaper but I am sure someone will cite "fact" in newspaper.