DB to be announced gone tomorrow!!

JP-era

No I am not changing my mind.  :lol:

Yes releasing Drew Bledsoe is a real stupid decision on behalf of Tom Donahoe. :(

I know he has done some good rebuilding this bills team. But, this decision really disappoints me as a bills fan. :lol:

241002[/snapback]

Maybe you should change your sig to include your prediction for 2005(1-15). This way you and everyone else will not forget it. Just a suggestion.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all your first hand experience watching DB the last 3 years, look at the upper hand you'll have when the DB arguments heat up in big D.

They were already talking about it on the local sports radio station this morning. The announcers must not have been watching Bills games - they're talking about Drew like he's a superman. Of course they were just as excited last year about Vinnie. Fans down here are strange. :D

They were already talking about it on the local sports radio station this morning. The announcers must not have been watching Bills games - they're talking about Drew like he's a superman.  Of course they were just as excited last year about Vinnie.  Fans down here are strange. :D

241371[/snapback]

Cant blame them...Patriots fans came here and told us that Bledsoe would kill us and we didnt believe them. We thought he could still do it. Sure, he'd tease us now and then with decent play, but in the end they were right. When Bledsoe shuffles off to Dallas, we can have a similiar smug attitude when he drives their fans crazy.