Marcus Easley

fridge

I saw Easley when he was at UConn and he was tremendous with many big plays. I wish they would use him more particularly with the current WR injury problems. BTW what has happened to Clay? He seems to have disappeared from the offense the last few weeks.

With Sammy and harvin out you can revolve the pass defense around clay.

Why yes. yes I did. I am voicing my opinion. he sucks, he's from U Conn now Imknow that school,well.

Football is not their strongpoint. easley is an exapmle. There is a reason 3 coaches until Sunday pretty

Much kept him on ST.

Another Buddy Nix Gift.

Yes, you know school very, very well.

I've always wondered why they wouldn't give him more touches. I've watched him the last four years and when he was out there, he didn't drop more passes than others on the team at the time. He has height, size, and not sure on the route tree, but no one else knows that either.

With Harvin probably retiring, we're going to need him on 4 WR sets.For the love of God, just don't put out EJ again. Get Josh Johnson a billion reps in the next two weeks if you have to as a back up. He was never great, but he is better than EJ. I followed him here in Tampa, and then watched a little play in SF. He's not a starter, but he is better than Manuel.

God, please cut him. send a message you can't single handedly lose a game for us. Belicheck when a runner fumbles gets benched. Our guys throws three picks and we defend him in a press conference.

Anything new on Harvin ????

Marcus was just coming off an injury so they probably didn't want to risk him on returns as he is our special team ace. He's had some bad drops in games so they probably don't trust him too much as a receiver. However, I was really happy for him to get the TD catch last Sunday. One of the few highlights in another poor performance by the Bills.

Give me the upside, especially with Sammy out.

Offense is too vanilla.

Why not just call Hogan a slow white guy. Just kidding. I'll lay off the hypersensitivity now. Seriously, Easley dropped a TD pass from Tyrod a couple games ago, then snagged one this week. I guess it's a "in order to drop a pass you've got to get open first" situation. I like Hogan, but I see some ability in Easley, particularly in the red zone. If he hadn't dropped that one he'd be tied for the team lead in TD receptions with 2, which may not sound impressive, but is 1 more than Percy Harvin had...

I don't think he is as good as Hogan or Woods, but there is a point there that he offers field stretching ability in a way that neither of those two do all that often. Like I said I was wondering at the stadium why we were not using a third receiver at all for basically most of the game and when Easley was in there and running deep he actually opened up some easier underneath stuff for Hogan and Woods as well as obviously catching the TD.

I am for Easley getting more shots whilst Sammy is out and Harvin is..... errr... being Harvin.