I'm sure that this will shock you California people

Thanks Nanker, I’m limited for copying options away from the laptop.

come on and take a Freeeewe Ride sucking the the blood of decent people who are working for a living and trying to raise a decent family

• 1 month later...

Maxine Waters just pleaded for a return to Dem control of the House and Senate, and of course the White House, so we can discuss reparations.

As if anybody in the past four generations of Americans had anything to do with slavery. 

44 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Maxine Waters just pleaded for a return to Dem control of the House and Senate, and of course the White House, so we can discuss reparations.

As if anybody in the past four generations of Americans had anything to do with slavery. 

Should the descendants of fallen Union soldiers be paid reparations by the descendants of the slaves they died to free?

52 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The only Dem who has any plan at all.

1 hour ago, sherpa said:

Why would she want the dems to take control? She's in the Whig Party.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

I say she starts with draining the DNC coffers for the reparations. You know, since they're the political party of slavery and the KKK.

Edited by Koko78

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

I'll happily pay reparations, as soon as they cancel any and every affirmative action, equal opportunity, and hate crime law in the country at every level, public and private.

I'll give them preferential treatment, or cash.  Not both.  And I'm pretty sure reparations will ultimately be less of an economic burden.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/27/2015 at 10:01 AM, Azalin said:

"Crews will have to cross the tectonic boundary that separates the North American and Pacific plates, boring through a jumble of fractured rock formations and a maze of earthquake faults, some of which are not mapped."

That's enough right there to keep me from ever getting on that train. What - an underground trip through earthquake central, USA? Sure, sign me up.

YEP!  You just convinced me too! :lol: