The one player who no one talks about.

FireChan

If they cut players based on missed tackles, they'd have no players. Tackling in tackle football is a lost skill.

I think this is because they can't practice it anymore. With the new CBA they can't even practice in pads very often. I have no idea how they practice tackling these days. Looks like they don't.

The not wrapping up and just trying to shoulder the guy down or dive in front of the runner are my favorite ineffective tackling styles in today's NFL..

I think this is because they can't practice it anymore. With the new CBA they can't even practice in pads very often. I have no idea how they practice tackling these days. Looks like they don't.

The not wrapping up and just trying to shoulder the guy down or dive in front of the runner are my favorite ineffective tackling styles in today's NFL..

makes for better highlights. Players are all about celebrating every single play. Clowney was celebrating a sack when they were down 41-0

There was one long run in particular (sorry I don't remember it, might've been the Yeldon TD) where IK was way out of position and a huge hole opened as a result.

That's what I thought. I thought I could've been confusing it with PB vs the Bengals on the long run.

If they cut players based on missed tackles, they'd have no players. Tackling in tackle football is a lost skill.

Other players who miss tackles make positive plays elsewhere, haven't seen one from Ik.

Endlessly pisses me off.