The one player who no one talks about.

FireChan

Ik Enemkpali. This guy is absolutely terrible. Misses tackles every time he is on the field. He's our 53rd man and he is absolutely putrid. Why is he still here? Why was here to start with? More Rex buffoonery?

I honestly don't get it. There has to be some FA vet we can bring in who can actually make an easy tackle.

I don't like Ik(e).

I haven't seen the all-22 yet.

What plays should I be looking at, specifically, when I see it.

If I watch those plays, on balance, are they reflective of his over-all play?

I honestly don't know how many snaps he gets, so he may just be unlucky. I can only remember one from the game, but I don't remember the situation.

I did notice him some, and he looked very stiff … there were a few plays where the running back went right by him and it looked like he could have made a play, but didn't even notice the guy.

He just seems very unaware of what else is going on besides the person right in front of him = no sense for the game, no sense for life ???

yup IK is the problem that caused the whole defense to forget how to tackle after the first game.

I thought they did a great job tackling in the Indy game and the Cheatriots game. After that they got sloppy and were missing tackles.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever