Vikings season 4 coming 2016

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you expect? His primary influences in life thus far are his skanky drunk mother, Floki with his creepy laugh, and some guy who waits until the warriors leave town so he can bang their women.

I expect him to be a soothsaying, alcoholic, smooth talking Casanova?

My wife and I were thinking the same thing. Shes a drunk now...

...and the crippled kid is evil

Wonder if Bjorn will have a change of heart when he comes home and find out she's dead? ( this show makes no sense this yr: Bjorn going off to fight bears, Ragnar banging Chinese girls, Floki having visions of Banging Aslaug who's banging Harbard, Sending Alfred to Rome, Rollo killing ALL of his troops and now this :doh: ... just stick to the history Morons and then fill it out a little bit.)

Wonder if Bjorn will have a change of heart when he comes home and find out she's dead? ( this show makes no sense this yr: Bjorn going off to fight bears, Ragnar banging Chinese girls, Floki having visions of Banging Aslaug who's banging Harbard, Sending Alfred to Rome, Rollo killing ALL of his troops and now this :doh: ... just stick to the history Morons and then fill it out a little bit.)

The historical Alfred did go to Rome as a child

So nobody noticed that a whole bunch of noisey Vikings pull their boats cross country except 1 farmer and his son.oh and casually mention that Rollo got some land south of Paris, kind of as an afterthought, but sort of like important, you know, the history thing...

So nobody noticed that a whole bunch of noisey Vikings pull their boats cross country except 1 farmer and his son.oh and casually mention that Rollo got some land south of Paris, kind of as an afterthought, but sort of like important, you know, the history thing...

only it shouldn't have been south of paris o.O

so the moral of the story is don't do drugs or you will end up like Ragnar

wow, sorry to get so long winded. i started typing and time just seemed to fly by

surprised French king whacked Therese before bedding her.

looking forward to SIX show about the SEALS

Also Barbarians Rising sounds fun.

Ragnar disappears? What?! So is Bjorn King or Aslaug?

Ivar has snake eyes

Don't know why they are all bent out of shape about Magnus and the settlement being destroyed. It's not like Ragnar was there when it happened.

What's with all the foreign traders at kattegat