Vikings season 4 coming 2016

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there were Asian people in Paris a thousand years ago? :unsure:

But then again according to Beowulf on Esquire, there were black people with English accents in Denmark back then too

Europe has always been more progressive B-)

Why the heck did Rolo kill all his guys when only half were against him?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

bets on What episode does Floki get whacked?

near the end of the season

Floki will escape (or be allowed to escape) and join up with the people who don't like the Lothbrok's (including I suspect Queen Aslaug who enjoyed her brief time on Ragnar's throne and wants to usurp Bjorn's place as Ragnar's heir with her sons)

Oh and btw, I have new respect for Kalf

I was the annoying person in the theater when Lagertha cut off that dudes junk. I'm liking the looks of where things are headed with Rollo going rogue in Paris. Floki will find some way to get out of his situation.

For those who don't know the history, there was actually a Rollo who was the first duke of Normandy.

I'm a little annoyed we didn't get any insight on Ecbert and Wessex. They better not drop the ball on THAT storyline.

Edited by joesixpack

I'm a little annoyed we didn't get any insight on Ecbert and Wessex. They better not drop the ball on THAT storyline.

near the end of the episode I was a little worried about that too. But if you caught the coming up this season teaser after the episode, Ecbert was there

near the end of the episode I was a little worried about that too. But if you caught the coming up this season teaser after the episode, Ecbert was there

Good because i want to see Ragnar's enemies crushed, driven before him, and hear the lamentations of their women.