A Nice Little story

billsfan_34

After todays loss I decided for some therapy so I headed to do some Steelhead fishing in Catt Creek. After 4 hours and going through endless channels and pockets waist high (confident) I went through one more to retrieve a hung up lure. I got around waist deep, current was strong. I said to myself I will take one more step and that's it and I will pull back out if it gets any deeper. That one step gave me 2 more inches of water and I was on a gravel bed-the water pushed me down and the gravel bed gave way. At this point im neck deep in 45 degrees water and being pushed and slammed into a rock which I hung onto. I was able to come around the other side and get out of it. Not only did the Bills lose but this happened oh and my iphones in a bag of rice! I am never going fishing after a loss again LOL!!!! Hope this made everyone feel better.

After todays loss I decided for some therapy so I headed to do some Steelhead fishing in Catt Creek. After 4 hours and going through endless channels and pockets waist high (confident) I went through one more to retrieve a hung up lure. I got around waist deep, current was strong. I said to myself I will take one more step and that's it and I will pull back out if it gets any deeper. That one step gave me 2 more inches of water and I was on a gravel bed-the water pushed me down and the gravel bed gave way. At this point im neck deep in 45 degrees water and being pushed and slammed into a rock which I hung onto. I was able to come around the other side and get out of it. Not only did the Bills lose but this happened oh and my iphones in a bag of rice! I am never going fishing after a loss again LOL!!!! Hope this made everyone feel better.

jeez don't get yourself killed for some fish man (unless its the phins of course)

That sux. Dad and I went fishing immediately after the game too. Caught around 25 nice size sand bass.

Added to the 30 yesterday and 60 last weekend, we have a freezer full of fillets.

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

That sux. Dad and I went fishing immediately after the game too. Caught around 25 nice size sand bass.

Very nice!!!! I think I am gonna stick to the summer fishin from here on out.

i hear you, man -- alcohol can definitely impair performance!

Sad thing I was dead sober. The were hitting the sides but wouldnt bite

no surprise.. you're probably a head-strong guy, who was too motivated to take control of a situation - after witnessing a discouraging event that you had no control over.

just do your friends and family a favor, and keep it to less risky 'therapy' after the next loss.. maybe rotate the tires, or build a birdhouse.. stay away from challenging the unpredictable until your head's in a good place :thumbsup:

honestly.. this place needs an on-call shrink, and a pastor :rolleyes:

no surprise.. you're probably a head-strong guy, who was too motivated to take control of a situation - after witnessing a discouraging event that you had no control over.

just do your friends and family a favor, and keep it to less risky 'therapy' after the next loss.. maybe rotate the tires, or build a birdhouse.. stay away from challenging the unpredictable until your head's in a good place :thumbsup:

honestly.. this place needs an on-call shrink, and a pastor :rolleyes:

I think your right. Next loss I will go for a run, stain my adirondacks, or just watch a movie! This team has caused everyone fits for so long. I think everyone was waiting for the loss to occur and bam there it was!

A bad day fishing is still better than a bad day at a $2000 trip to London to watch your team lose....

Why do you bother taking a pole....

You should just take a spear and go commando....

Edited by PolishDave

A bad day fishing is still better than a bad day at a $2000 trip to London to watch your team lose....

Why do you bother taking a pole....

You should just take a spear and go commando....

Damn thats a hefty chunk im sorry Dave! I am Dave too BTW. Stabbing them-novel idea gets all the aggression out

Damn thats a hefty chunk im sorry Dave! I am Dave too BTW. Stabbing them-novel idea gets all the aggression out

Its like a real Paleo diet. Go commando and stab the bastard fish. Never saw it coming. Spear through the back.. gut it ...roast it over open fire....drink grog...fish good...beer good...life good...