Meanwhile in miami

Holy...392 yards of offense in the half? Who is our tight ends coach. Makes you wonder if if we can save our season with a coaching shakeup. As much as I hate the Dolphins I don't mind seeing watt/clowney getting rolled like this.

The only thing holding the Dolphins down in the recent past was Philbin. He was too soft to be a good head coach in the NFL. The change in coaching was just what they needed.

That said, they're still going to finish last in the AFC East this year. :pirate:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing holding the Dolphins down in the recent past was Philbin. He was too soft to be a good head coach in the NFL. The change in coaching was just what they needed.

That said, they're still going to finish last in the AFC East this year. :pirate:

You're nuts aren't you?

No. I just don't root for my team to lose. I know it's a novel concept to some.

Not rooting for them to lose. Rooting for accountability. Rooting for heads to roll. If I was rooting for them to lose I wouldn't give a !@#$ about this game. Think about it.

Looks like the jets were just a head coach from being a good team. Good thing the ditched the bozo that was holding them back

And we got beat by bums. I love the optimists because they just grasp at straws to feed their ignorance of reality. This team barely beat TEN, Miami clobbered them. The past is current. Currently the Bills suck. Currently Miami looks really good. Add that together and the Bills stellar home record, I'd take the Dolphins right now to be a favorite and I'd put my money there.

And in a few weeks today will be the past. Who knows what version of either team will show up. Just like 2 week ago we wouldn't have predicted today for either squad.

And we got beat by bums. I love the optimists because they just grasp at straws to feed their ignorance of reality. This team barely beat TEN, Miami clobbered them. The past is current. Currently the Bills suck. Currently Miami looks really good. Add that together and the Bills stellar home record, I'd take the Dolphins right now to be a favorite and I'd put my money there.

No doubt. Same for Jets.

I'm in!

Name a number up to $100, winnings go to charity of choice of winner. I got the Bills!