My Buffalo Bills Dream

Chilly

Well I'm home sick, and so I've been sleeping for like 13 hours. I finally just woke up, and I had a great dream about the Bills to go with it.

The Bills were holding a minicamp for vets and players at the high school that I went to, and I was in the area at the time. They were doign this to reach out to their younger fans in Orlando.

Me and my friends drove over there, and it was pretty open. You actually got to get right next to the players and sit with them on the sidelines. I met Lonnie Johnson, who was back playing backup fullback for a season for the Bills(lol).

Anyway, he was a really nice guy. I was talking to him about the team, Bledsoe was gone and JP was looking real good and was going to be the starter. He said the team should be just as good with JP as they were last year, and another year with the line together and in Mularkey's offense should get us to the playoffs.

He then asked me to hold his Corona when he went to get a picture taken with some of the team. When he came back, I asked where Rian Lindell was. He pointed Lindell out, but he said we signed two other kickers to pressure him in training camp, but he folded to the pressure, and he was going to be cut.

Marv Levy was back as an assistant head coach. After a punt, Levy was yelling for the returner to return the ball and Lonnie was yelling for him to fair catch it. He fair caught it, and Marv was like "oh man, I'm glad he didn't return that one, I didn't even see that guy there". Lonnie and I started laughing.

Finally, Mularkey came and ended the practice cause the players were gonna go sit in the hottub. Me and my friends got back int he car and drove home.

Man, I hope that happens in real life. No more Lindell or Bledsoe, and Levy back as Assistant Head Coach! :devil:

Hey, one can dream.

Taking some good meds I see!

240250[/snapback]

Tylenol flu only. :P

When you woke up, did you find that you had made a big mess of yourself?  :devil:  :lol:

240251[/snapback]

No, but I was full of drool. :P

Somebody needs to eat healthier.  :P

240252[/snapback]

Hahaha, seriously.

:D Yikes! I have had Bill's dreams before, but nothing involving a hot tub. Good luck with that.

240260[/snapback]

Hey, I drove home instead of going to the hottub!