Just A PSA ...Gameday at JMU-Richmond Tomorrow

plenzmd1

I know you all care deeply about FCS football, sooooo...

So the one game i am really looking forward to this weekend is Richmond at James Madison. JMU #3 , Richmond #12 in FCS right now.

So cool Gameday will be at JMU to pump the game! I know they enjoyed their show from Fargo for ND State..hopefully it is just as crazy in Harrisonburg tomorrow.

Don't think i can make it for the show, but will be at the game itself at 3;30.TV is Comcast Sports Net. Should be a good game, but think JMU will be just a bit stronger than the Spiders.

Welcome to the PreyGround

http://www.richmond.com/sports/article_b35f9131-74f8-553c-86f0-e293c54ec67f.html

Go DUKES!!!

My daughter graduated from JMU w/her bachelors a year ago and she got her masters in foreign language studying in Florence Italy, which she got in May

That's awesome. Somebody on here was just in florence last week I believe. I like JMU the school, hate their football team. But Spiders-JMU are usually close, fun games.

Just looked at their schedule. With a new HC (I think) the Dukes are 7-0 and all but 3 games they have scored 50+ ppg.

Homecoming week @ JMU

Go DUKES!!!

Started there last year..his first big win was at Richmond last year...and they been rolling ever since. Richmond at the time was ranked in the top 5..

Richmond BTW not happy to be homecoming game at JMU.

As they say...don't like it make em regret it!

Richmond awful young though, not really expecting them to pull off a win in a hostile stadium where have the crowd been drinking since 8 am this morning.

I dont know hoe to do the tweets thing like 26, but this was pretty damn funny

Clue Heywood@ClueHeywood 1h

The ESPN College Gameday crew just became the first people to go to James Madison without applying to UVA first.

Edited by plenzmd1

What bugged me most was, they hosted espn, on a national tv stage and the audio of the announcers made it sound like it was a high school game.

Go Spiders!

For Gameday you mean? Yes, i thought that sucked as well.

Now , they have to win 3 of the next 4, i think to get a home playoff game and bye. Villanova on road i think they get tripped up(maybe a roadie Pooj..you in?)...cant wait for the Willaim and Mary game here at Richmond. That game is going to be kicking!

Edited by plenzmd1

oh i would love to go to the Nova game if it's up here. Let me know.

For Gameday you mean? Yes, i thought that sucked as well.

Now , they have to win 3 of the next 4, i think to get a home playoff game and bye. Villanova on road i think they get tripped up(maybe a roadie Pooj..you in?)...cant wait for the Willaim and Mary game here at Richmond. That game is going to be kicking!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Pooj, but did not make it last week. Spiders Billed the game and got an extra point blocked at end and lost by 1.

They are 14 now, playing 7 William and Mary at noon. Just heading over tailgate now. In true Bills fashion, they have gone from beating the #4 team to losing today and they could be out of playoffs.

On CSN at noon, channel 642 on DTV. BTW, this is the 125th meeting of the teams, oldest rivalry in the south! The Capital Cup

Woohoo big Spiders win! Playoffs baby!

Edited by plenzmd1

• 2 weeks later...

I know evweyone cares deeply, so I thought I would give another heads up that playoff football starts tomorrow in Richomnd!

Only on ESPN3, again matches up with W&M. Going to be hard to beat a team 2 times in 3 week span. Noon start!

Update as I know every cares so much. Big Win for Richmond today, on the road to the the # 2 seed next week in Illinois State. Tough row to hoe, but they can do, they can do it, whats more....they gotta do it!

Edited by plenzmd1

You all can jump on the bandwagon now! Big win last bs #2 Seeded team....onto the semifinal if by some chance Northern Iowa can be beat NF State, be a home a game next week.

If not, into to North Dakota.

Man, watching a team outperforming expectations is super duper GREAT!