After the Bye Week

billsfan_34

If we can somehow win against the Jags and escape anymore injuries then we should be fairly healthy heading into just about the second half. Obviously Goodwin is done and most likely Harvin as well. On the receiver end Sammy will be back but we still need another receiver. Where did Andre Davis go to? Can we get him back he seemed to be doing well in pre season. Hopefully Karlos clears concussion protocol (sorry if I offeneded anyone yesterday, wasnt my intention) Kyle Williams is another however DT is our nice spot of depth so I think we will be ok. On to Leodis, it will be nice to have him in the rotation I expect him on nickel packages and maybe returning punts? Last but not least TT is going to have almost a full month rest when its all said and done. This may set the stage for a pleasant second half as long as Rex can keep his head on straight and we started playjng D the way we know these boys can. Another bonus- we get an extra week to study/plan for Miami which is nice seeing they have a new coach. One game at a time for now! Go Bills.

Edited by billsfan_34