Gay Homeless Shelter

I guess this is the best place for this. I saw someone posting this on FB. Woohoo!! Big win for Utah. 91% drop in homeless!! Fantastic!! Ok so they went from 1,932 homeless to 178 over a ten year period. There are probably more than 1,932 homeless people on Market Street alone in SF on any given day.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865627447/Chronic-homelessness-in-Utah-down-91-percent-under-decade-long-Housing-First-initiative.html?pg=all

They could have unique needs, for example subject to homophobic abuse at normal shelters. And if you're from Buffalo why make a fuss about it being LGBT? they got $9million from the state that goes into the local economy.

If you're homeless, and not gay, will they turn you down? That seems just as discriminatory as the opposite.

They could have unique needs, for example subject to homophobic abuse at normal shelters. And if you're from Buffalo why make a fuss about it being LGBT? they got $9million from the state that goes into the local economy

Have you ever spent any measurable time at a homeless shelter in a city the size of Buffalo? I'm assuming you haven't or you wouldn't have posted such an embarrassingly ridiculous comment.

Do us a favor; stick to what you know best. Hating jews and defending pedophiles.