Michael Jackson fallen Ill

News Report

I know that many feel this subject is too full of contraversy but I think that we all need to come together here.

Michael fell ill today and it is no doubt due to all of the pressure that he has been under lately. Surely there are some on this boadr who feel, "hey good for him" and there are others who feel "how can I help this poor man.

I say, he is a man, just like any of us. He has feelings too, and we should wait until all of the evidence comes out, and the jury will speak. In the mean time, please just try to remember, Michael is just like us....a human being, and he deserves our love and support as he recovers from this terrible illness that has now hospitalized him.

I think that a prayer may be in order here.

News Report

I know that many feel this subject is too full of contraversy but I think that we all need to come together here.

Michael fell ill today and it is no doubt due to all of the pressure that he has been under lately. Surely there are some on this boadr who feel, "hey good for him" and there are others who feel "how can I help this poor man.

I say, he is a man, just like any of us. He has feelings too, and we should wait until all of the evidence comes out, and the jury will speak. In the mean time, please just try to remember, Michael is just like us....a human being, and he deserves our love and support as he recovers from this terrible illness that has now hospitalized him.

240005[/snapback]

God, I hope he's okay. It would be awful if he had to be put in the prison infirmary instead of the general population...

this is the new and improved Rich in Ohio. I am all about the special things in life.

Since I had one of my nuts removed, I have become a new man. There is no right or left....only human beings. We all have our opinions, and we should not force anyone to have to deal with them.

Don't be a hater......love the creator.

There appear to be two in his avatar. It must be an old picture.

240850[/snapback]

OGTEleven, you are correct that is an old picture of me when I had two fine looking hang-me-downs. I was going for the nostalgiac look.

Thank you for noticing, but please don't look to long.....that makes me feel uncomfortable.

• 3 months later...
News Report

240005[/snapback]

He is indeed a good man.

OGTEleven, you are correct that is an old picture of me when I had two fine looking hang-me-downs. I was going for the nostalgiac look.

Thank you for noticing, but please don't look to long.....that makes me feel uncomfortable.

241782[/snapback]

I thought you had a nutical implanted, just like they do with dogs.

If he's still breathing, that scumbag hasn't fallen ill enough.

240041[/snapback]

No more innocent 'til proven guilty thingy? I mean, it's only one of the cornerstones of our society. 0:)