'But...she told me I was a stud!'

• 1 month later...

Quote from the article

"

Rostovsky’s wife, Janine, was shocked when The Post stopped by the couple’s sprawling, $2.8 million, ranch-style home in Bel Air and told her about the caper.

She said her hubby had told her only that his driver’s license had been stolen. During a follow-up phone conversation, she said that they had since spoken “several times” more but refused to elaborate."

The subsequent conversations must have been pure gold!!

• 2 weeks later...

Dynamic duo could be at it again ...

Two women steal $750,000 in jewelry from a New York Knick

Knicks forward Derrick Williams was robbed of $750,000 in jewelry at his Tribeca apartment early Saturday and hes blaming two women he took home from a Meatpacking District club earlier in the evening.

Police are probing whether the Williams theft is part of a pattern of robberies committed by young women who prey upon wealthy, bling-flashing men at clubs and hotel bars, the sources said.

In one case earlier this month, a $590,000 Swiss timepiece was robbed from a Beverly Hills watch dealer by two women he met at a Midtown strip club.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/20/two-women-steal-750000-in-jewelry-from-a-new-york-knick/

Knicks forward Derrick Williams was robbed of $750,000 in jewelry at his Tribeca apartment early Saturday and hes blaming two women he took home from a Meatpacking District club earlier in the evening.

Police are probing whether the Williams theft is part of a pattern of robberies committed by young women who prey upon wealthy, bling-flashing men at clubs and hotel bars, the sources said.

In one case earlier this month, a $590,000 Swiss timepiece was robbed from a Beverly Hills watch dealer by two women he met at a Midtown strip club.

http://nypost.com/2015/12/20/two-women-steal-750000-in-jewelry-from-a-new-york-knick/

The bling may well have been part of Williams’ plans for living large in retirement.

“I love watches man,” he wrote in another post. “Invest and watch it multiply.”

Now that's a solid retirement plan...keeping $750,000 worth of watches in your closet. Chef Jim, is he one of your clients?

Shouldn't the man be arrested for prostitution? He paid for sex is all.

Makes me wish I was a hot woman. Edited by Beef Jerky