Freddie crashes car in drag race with Marshawn

ksm27

Early reports indicated Jackson may have been racing with a teammate and that's what caused the accident, but Renton police say those reports are false and there was no indication that Jackson was racing.

Glad no one was seriously hurt. my 2 cents - you don't do that going slow.

1020-fred-jackson-marshawn-lynch-crash-t

96804bdfd47946c7af54452244e61461-4d06ee0

Edited by NOVABillsFan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No story here. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often with the kinds of cars these guys drive. That's a Z06 and unless you have professional training it's VERY easy for it to get away from you especially if road conditions aren't perfect. And even then it's a handful. Supercharged V8 with 650hp and 0-60 in 3 seconds flat, and that's if it's stock. You guys must drive Camry's to not understand how a car that fast can get away from someone. He probably tried to show off and peeled out and the car got sideways. At that point it feels like you are on ice and he probably over corrected and bit it. Happens more than you think. Rich dummies in cars that are meant for a race track. Get some training Freddy or until then stick with a normal C7

No story here. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often with the kinds of cars these guys drive. That's a Z06 and unless you have professional training it's VERY easy for it to get away from you especially if road conditions aren't perfect. And even then it's a handful. Supercharged V8 with 650hp and 0-60 in 3 seconds flat, and that's if it's stock. You guys must drive Camry's to not understand how a car that fast can get away from someone. He probably tried to show off and peeled out and the car got sideways. At that point it feels like you are on ice and he probably over corrected and bit it. Happens more than you think. Rich dummies in cars that are meant for a race track. Get some training Freddy or until then stick with a normal C7

This is, IMO, exactly what happened. There was no racing, it's just a guy probably showing off his slick new wheels to his teammate but with no actual idea how to drive it. So he starts showing off and plows his car into a stop sign. No big deal, apart from the fact that people shouldn't be able to purchase cars like this without showing they can actually drive them. There's being able to drive a regular car, and there's a beast like this.

Anyways, this speaks nothing to Fred's character. Even if he is racing in a parking lot, who cares? He and whoever he's racing know the risk and at least they aren't doing it on regular streets.

said up thread that i would buy that completely.

i do doubt he was responsibly driving as if driving out of the church parking lot with a baby in the back -- whether racing, or just a little showing off, it seems there was some mischief involved at the very least.

Edited by NoSaint

said up thread that i would buy that completely.

i do doubt he was responsibly driving as if driving out of the church parking lot with a baby in the back -- whether racing, or just a little showing off, it seems there was some mischief involved at the very least.

yea, couple of young men full of testosterone after a long day of work just having some fun and showing off. it was reckless but you don't buy a car like that to pick up your grandma for bingo

i'm sure Fred will learn from this and not do that kind of stuff anymore. or at least get some kind of training to know how to control the car a bit better

yea, couple of young men full of testosterone after a long day of work just having some fun and showing off. it was reckless but you don't buy a car like that to pick up your grandma for bingo

i'm sure Fred will learn from this and not do that kind of stuff anymore. or at least get some kind of training to know how to control the car a bit better

I know Ralph was known for pulling some sick understeer in his Taurus so it's not just the players.

Edited by The Wiz