Louisville B-ball scandal

YoloinOhio

What? Are you telling me that 18-year old boys like to see naked women dance?

I'm shocked.

I'm sure if not strippers, there are plenty of young co-ed's willing to make the recruiting visit a "more pleasant experience." I am positive that this goes on all over the place. Not just Louisville. F the NCAA.

Will Pitino survive this? Hard to believe that analysts like Jay Bilas and Cris Carter on radio today saying they think he didn't know...

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13927159/former-louisville-cardinals-basketball-players-recruits-acknowledge-stripper-parties-minardi-hall

I would say there was a good chance Rick didn't know, he was too busy banging the chick in the booth at the Italian Restaurant.

I'm sure if not strippers, there are plenty of young co-ed's willing to make the recruiting visit a "more pleasant experience." I am positive that this goes on all over the place. Not just Louisville. F the NCAA.

Somebody said on Jim Rome, did the narc like the quality of the strippers at another school and complained?

I find it interesting that she kept an extensive notebook because someone would not believe her and then wrote a book. It appears to be opposite, she kept the notes knowing she could write a book later.

absolutely. Her motives were very transparent in her interview on the Dan LeBetard show today. And she believes Pitino knew about it although his apologists think otherwise. Edited by YoloinOhio

I find it interesting that she kept an extensive notebook because someone would not believe her and then wrote a book. It appears to be opposite, she kept the notes knowing she could write a book later.

And that she was pimping out her own daughters.

so it sounds like some of the 'guardians' were also afforded the same perks. Now at what point does responsibility transfer from 'guardians' to basketball coach? I don't see any uproar against the so called guardians of these utes, probably because it's a less sensational story