Bryce Brown sightings

Saxum

I figured I'd make subject generic so every time he gets a look we did not need to start a thread.

He got look in New England but not enough knowledge on Bills to be signed to apply the leaches.

Former head coach Andy Reid in Kansas City said no to replacing All-Pro RB on IR.

Now Detroit is looking at him:

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2015/10/report_detroit_lions_work_out_7.html

Brown, formerly a member of the Eagles and Bills, has rushed for 1,004 yards on 226 career carries. The Bills acquired Brown in a trade prior to the start of last season, but never clicked with his new team and was released last month.

i really can't believe given our situation that this guy isn't an option for us. they must really not trust him

How about the fact that he has been passed over by 4 other teams now. Believe.

i really can't believe given our situation that this guy isn't an option for us. they must really not trust him

My guess is he didn't go out gracefully after being cut and pretty much was blackballed by the organization. The "fumble" issue most here exaggerate is not a good reason not to bring in a guy who knows the offense when a RB is desperately needed. Herron fumbled in his first game and has a history of fumbles, so I just don't buy it as the main reason or excuse for not bringing him in...