How many wins do we get this season?

Wins  

49 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do we get this season?

• 5-11 or less
    • 6-10
    • 7-9
    • 8-8
    • 9-7
    • 10-6
    • 11-5 or greater

There are 6 or 7 teams in the league that are clearly better than the Bills. Patriots, Giants, Bengals, Falcons, Panthers, Cardinals, maybe the Broncos. All the rest, the Bills are about even with or better than. It so happened this year that the Bills played three top-tier teams at home early in the season, and lost to all three. I think they could and should have given the Giants and Bengals better games, possibly winning one, but injuries and Rex's head up his butt with regard to defensive play calling really held them back.

They had BETTER beat the Jags next week, taking them to 4-3. After that they're in a position to catch fire and go 6-3 or better the rest of the year. 10-6 and a wild card are still very much within reach.

Jags - W

Fish - W

@ Jests - W (solely because I will be at this game)

@ Patsies - L

@ KC - W

Houston - W

@ Iggles - W

@ Skins - W

Cowgirls - L

Jests - L (i don't like us at home this year ...)

10-6

I can't see this team putting together 4 wins in a row. Edited by HoF Watkins

I did the same thing and came up with 8-8. I have us losing to the Jets twice, the Eagles, Pats and Cowboys. That's five more losses combined with the three we have already and we're 8-8. That could change if the team steps up it's play, but I based it on how they have performed for the first six weeks.

I did the same thing and came up with 8-8. I have us losing to the Jets twice, the Eagles, Pats and Cowboys. That's five more losses combined with the three we have already and we're 8-8. That could change if the team steps up it's play, but I based it on how they have performed for the first six weeks.

Same. It can't be overstated that Rex leaving the jets and coming to the bills made the jets better and the bills worse. The bills arent talented enough to overcome bad coaching, and make no mistake, Rex Ryan IS BAD COACHING. Also, I'd like to add, it really really pains me to say this, but the Bills were a better TEAM last year. if they had TT, I bet they would have won 1, maybe 2 more. We would all be grousing about another year under Marrone, but at least we'd have a solid D to rely on, this year it's a disgrace.

Edited by dorquemada

Same here. Rex coaches teams are 2-17 in games after a win.

I can't see him doing it 3 times in a row after only doing it twice in 19 tries.

God Almighty, is that stat correct? So what does that mean, the best he can possibly do is 8-8 or 9-7 year over year?

I'll admit, I was giddy when they hired him but I'm feeling now like there was basically no due diligence done on this guy. I'm just a dopey fan, I can't imagine how the Pegulas are feeling. Even a billionaire can't be too happy about throwing $25m down the drain.

Edited by dorquemada

At this point - and if no fundamental changes are made to "right the ship" - 8-8 appears optimistic. Just looking at the mess Rex has made with a once dominating defense (and grumbling coming out of the locker room), combined with a decline in Special Teams, along with critical injuries, it's entirely possible the Bills have won their last game of the season. But I think the "blind squirrel" principle kicks in and they win 3 more. I honestly can't say with any sort of confidence which 3 teams they'll defeat so my projection is based on hope not confidence.

Jags - L
Fish - W
@ Jets - L
@ Pats - L
@ KC - L
Houston - L
@ Eagles - L
@ DC - L
Cowboys - L
Jets - L

That's all I feel confident in... and even the Dolphins game I don't feel confident, because they are playing better post coaching change :|

Edited by Dorkington

At this point - and if no fundamental changes are made to "right the ship" - 8-8 appears optimistic. Just looking at the mess Rex has made with a once dominating defense (and grumbling coming out of the locker room), combined with a decline in Special Teams, along with critical injuries, it's entirely possible the Bills have won their last game of the season. But I think the "blind squirrel" principle kicks in and they win 3 more. I honestly can't say with any sort of confidence which 3 teams they'll defeat so my projection is based on hope not confidence.

Jags - L

Fish - W

@ Jets - L

@ Pats - L

@ KC - L

Houston - L

@ Eagles - L

@ DC - L

Cowboys - L

Jets - L

That's all I feel confident in... and even the Dolphins game I don't feel confident, because they are playing better post coaching change :|

Ha, yeah. We can't win at home, so I'd go on and assume the phins is a loss, plus they'll be looking for revenge when we accidentally showed up and played a game. We'll win 1 or 2 road games because TT is a baller, probably KC and DC, so what, 5-11? I wonder where that puts us on the draft order. The good news is, we'll have a high draft pick. The bad news is, we'll bundle it with the following year's first to reach up for a tissue paper fragile skill player that will play injured for a year or two then fade into obscurity.

Jags - W

Fish - L

@ Jests - W

@ Patsies - L

@ KC - W

Houston - L

@ Iggles - W

@ Skins - L

Cowgirls - W

Jests - L

Dutch 200 the season. (Bowling ref for those not in the know)

You know Romo will probably be back by week 16, right? Bills cant beat a JV QB, much less a perfectly adequate one. In fact, I suspect the Bills game will be where the media announced that Romo is truly back after throwing for 400 yards and 6 TDs, while the Bills get 17 penalties for 150 yards, outgaining the O.

If the team doesn't improve, we're an 8-8 - maybe even a 7-9 - club.

Our D is ranked 16th while our O is ranked 27th in yards. And our ST have not been special either.

But we ought to get healthier. And we have enough talent that our D ought to get better - if Rex pulls his head out of his axx.

But that last qualifier has me nervous. I voted 9-7 but am still clinging to playoff dreams.