Bills article

RVJ

Sorry, once I got past the leap of logic that keeping Bledsoe cost Losman a year of development (is he implying that if Bledsoe wasn't here, then Losman would not have been injured....? :D), I couldn't get past the "Humpty." Can't take any "journalist" seriously who has to resort to (and insist on) such childish name-calling.

I try to read Weiler's articles but have a very tough time getting past all the name calling. It adds nothing to his articles yet he continues to do it. It makes appear to be a Jim Rome or Chucky Dickerson clone. Niether of which is good, IMHO. Both of which have succumbed to the name calling in the thought that it embellishes their opinions.

Still looking for an appropriate name at scout.com to e-mail about him.  Do the places that syndicate scout.com (like yahoo) really know what is being presented as "professional sports journalism?"

240243[/snapback]

I think "professional" would indicate that he is getting paid for his inane ramblings. I have the feeling these articles are done on a volunteer basis. Let's put it this way, if he were a quarterback with the same skills as he has a writer, he would likely be a JV quaterback, maybe a back up. Yet, he has the balls to trash a class guy like Bledsoe. I can just imagine the little nerd at his computer.

I think "professional" would indicate that he is getting paid for his inane ramblings.  I have the feeling these articles are done on a volunteer basis.  Let's put it this way, if he were a quarterback with the same skills as he has a writer, he would likely be a JV quaterback, maybe a back up.  Yet, he has the balls to trash a class guy like Bledsoe.  I can just imagine the little nerd at his computer.

240253[/snapback]

"professional" to me is more an indication of audience/profile than compensation. He may or may not be getting paid, but he is being syndicated by scout.com, who provides content to Yahoo Sports, a high profile content provider. With all the reports/reporters/etc I can't imagine they can screen all content. I'm curious as to whether Yahoo/scout.com is really cognizant of the garbage he in particular is spewing. It's a major discredit to them that he is syndicated through them....

I read Mr. Weiler's column and send him the following:

Dear Sir,

I understand you have a job to do and have the right of freedom of expression as granted in the First Amendment, but do you have to take such as sarcastic and demeaning position on changes that are being made.

There is a difference between voicing an opinion and making a mockery of people with the writing of that opinion. You owe Drew Bledsoe and Tom Donahue an apology for the degrading terms you have used to describe them.

You are welcome as much to your opinion as I am the right to voice mine, the difference between us is that I place civility, respect and human dignity as paramount principals versus the cheap low blow you seem to find sophmorishley funny.

May you read these words and consider if you want to be a respected journilist or a hate generating voicepiece for the loyal followers of the Bills.

Thank you for the opportunity to voice my opinion.

Marc Kryjewski