Not one sack?? Flush $1 million down the drain.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 7m7 minutes ago

Mario Williams on the Bills needing to be more aggressive: "I probably set a record on dropping today."

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 6m6 minutes ago

Williams: "Whatever's called is called. We have to play it."

#FireRex

Can't disagree here. Why change so much of what was working last year Rex.... His ego pisses me off. Time to watch tape on Schwartz's scheme and adjust. It's sad how bad this pass rush has become and the players are clearly upset with the scheme.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 7m7 minutes ago

Mario Williams on the Bills needing to be more aggressive: "I probably set a record on dropping today."

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 6m6 minutes ago

Williams: "Whatever's called is called. We have to play it."

#FireRex

He's smart enough to know big players need to be put in position to make big plays. Must be frustrating. Sara ton of times we had lineman drop. It's a nice wrinkle but can't be the base.

Mario,is playing like he did the last two games of his first season here. Uninspired and taking plays off.

'Mario's job in this scheme is to set the edge, which he does very well. the problem is that they should be turning Mario loose to attack the qb.

The Bills just need to rush four most of the time and mix it up to keep offenses honest. Mario Williams dropping in coverage should never happen. A few games back we had Jerry Hughes running 20 yards downfield with Rob Gronkowski...what?? Last week Kyle Williams dropped in coverage to spy Mariota...what?? What is the saying? Let's not reinvent the wheel here. Just do what the last defensive coordinators did with this already top 5 defense.

The Bills just need to rush four most of the time and mix it up to keep offenses honest. Mario Williams dropping in coverage should never happen. A few games back we had Jerry Hughes running 20 yards downfield with Rob Gronkowski...what?? Last week Kyle Williams dropped in coverage to spy Mariota...what?? What is the saying? Let's not reinvent the wheel here. Just do what the last defensive coordinators did with this already top 5 defense.

That stuff should happen sometimes to keep guys honest but can't be a staple. It's like running reverses as your base rushing play. I don't want the qb to assume he has the throwing lane but even more I don't want him to assume our DL is dropping

'Mario's job in this scheme is to set the edge, which he does very well. the problem is that they should be turning Mario loose to attack the qb.

I consider a scheme that drops a 6'6 292 lb pro bowl defensive end into coverage endless times as the coach taking plays off.

hard to disagree with either of these observations. Which is why he IMO 94 is playing uninspired. bring back the Schwartz. Now.

A couple games ago or maybe more recently he had a old slow K. Williams dropping into pass coverage. Ryan is trying to fix something that was far from broken.

I blame EJ. Yes. It was definitely EJ. He hasn't made a single sack since he's been in The League.

If you don't believe me, read some of the other threads and posts in this insane asylum.

I like how your anti-crusade crusade is trying to ruin every thread on this board.