Week 7: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

So I assume Marrone and the boys in blue got together for dinner in London tonight? Catching up on old times?

I mean, I'm sure he had one of his lowly assistants to the Associate HC send them a group text ...

They're not leaving for London until later in the week. I'm sure the Bills can't wait.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No taunt??

@NFL

That time @SpursOfficial's @Jan_Vertonghen met @buffalobills CB @RonBrooks33... and got tackled. #WatchWithTheWorld http://snpy.tv/1RUJKKd

Donnie Henderson: "We just let them play" (11:41)
Bills defensive backs coach Donnie Henderson joined The John Murphy Show from London to talk about his unit, specifically CBs Stephon Gilmore and rookie Ronald Darby. He also shares his thoughts on Sunday's game against the Jaguars.

Setting the table: Jaguars-Bills
Senior writer John Oehser examines key players, matchups and storylines as the Jaguars prepare to play the Buffalo Bills at Wembley Stadium in London, England, Sunday

Jaguars make roster moves
Wide receiver Neal Sterling elevated to active roster from practice squad, among several moves made by the Jaguars.

@BuffaloBillsPR

A unique stage & a big crowd here in London for @BuffaIoBilIs HC Rex Ryan’s Wednesday press conference

CR1Pf7_XIAAsYPX.jpg

CR1PbLXVEAAmf3K.jpg

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Karlos Williams, Seantrel Henderson, Kyle Willams, Percy Harvin not here and likely not available @wgrz

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - on Tyrod - too early to tell for Sunday - will see how he progresses thru week. #Bills

@buffalobills

All did not travel. Karlos Williams, Kyle Williams, Henderson with injuries. Harvin for personal reasons. #UKBills

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - agrees with Mario & Dareus that defense should've rushed passer more. Said I'm not perfect play caller. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Having the game in London gives a greater audience here. We can get more people into the sport.

@viccarucci

Rex says he doesn't know about Tyrod Taylor's status, hasn't spoken w him yet. Taylor says he's optimistic about playing. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I think we saw last week McCoy's importance. He's one of the best backs in the league. A tremendous talent

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: We'll see about Leodis McKelvin. We'll be smart about it. He'll be practicing today.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - Leodis McKelvin to begin practicing this week with team, but will be limited. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: Our trainers haven't said Sammy Watkins is out for sure just yet.

@SalSports

Sammy's situation is similar to Tyrod. Still wearing boot but not ruled out yet.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'd be willing to bet anybody that wants to bet [that the defense will turn it around]

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: We don't have to lead the league in sacks. We just want to win.

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan: "I was so proud of EJ. You have no idea the work he put into it."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex on def. attitude - when things are going well attitude is there, but we've had struggles, not a complete team, but working to be. #Bills

@MikeCatalana

Rex: proud of EJ and preparation. If he plays I think he will play well. #Bills

@viccarucci

Rex on EJ Manuel: "If he plays, I believe he'll do a good job." #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - I never expected to be where we're at right now, but I'd be happy to bet on our players, our coaches and myself. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: We've got to flush the toilet on last week so to speak. The players are hungry. I'm not worried about them checking out.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - on decision to do whole week in England - talked to a lot of coaches who have done this trip before. Body clock a big factor - #Bills

@SalSports

Rex says Bills had option to come here later in week but wanted to get acclimated as soon as possible.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - we'll face the music. We're obviously disappointed, but we're going to do our best to right the ship. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex - on Kyle Williams. That looks like a serious injury. #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan won't touch the Percy Harvin "personal issue" with a ten foot pole

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan not optimistic on Sammy Watkins (ankle) but not ruling him out @wgrz

@viccarucci

Rex: "We'll see how it works out, but we decided to come out (to London) early to re-set our body clocks." Jags traveling Thursday. #Bills

@TyDunne

Rex doesn't want to get into whether it's short term or long term with Percy Harvin's "personal issue."

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan did not commit to Cyrus Kouandjio starting at RT over Jordan Mills, but said that Cyrus has been here the whole time

@4JoshReed

Euro Reporter: what's most exciting part of the NFL game? Rex: the Bills are... Wrap your arms around that #BuffaloBlitz

@AdamBenigni

#Bills Rex Ryan agrees to a significant extent that his defensive scheme has not been aggressive enough amid comments from own players.@wgrz

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: #Bills HC Rex Ryan agrees with Williams and Dareus, vows a turnaround on defense ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/21/rex-ryan-says-he-agrees-with-dareus-and-williams-vows-a-turnaround/

Rex on Spreading the Game: "It's Gonna Be Great" (1:31)
The Bills head coach talks about the importance of spreading the game of American football in the United Kingdom.

@WGR550

ICYMI: @SalSports checked in from London early this morning (afternoon in UK). Here is what he had to day: http://media.wgr550.com/a/110225196/10-21-sal-capaccio-from-london-on-the-howard-simon-show.htm

@buffalobills

Good sign: Tyrod Taylor and LeSean McCoy moving well together taking first team reps. #UKBills

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/656800865077075968/pu/vid/1280x720/PPAZSh2QY6xsSjpp.mp4

@MatthewFairburn

Tyrod Taylor warmed up with the first team at Bills practice today, but he did that last week, too. Take it for what it's worth.

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: Wednesday's practice report from "The Grove." McKelvin returns, no sign of Watkins ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/21/wednesday-practice-report-leodis-mckelvin-returns-no-sammy-watkins/

@SBradleyDC

Notes from London: Harvin did not make the trip http://on.rocne.ws/1RVRiww

via @DandC @salmaiorana #Bills #BillsLondon