Week 7: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AroundTheNFL

Bills land in London hours after loss to Cincinnati http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000560861/article/bills-land-in-london-hours-after-loss-to-cincinnati

Didn't see this posted:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

No Kyle Williams (knee) but Sammy Watkins (ankle) is on the trip.

Good sign for Watkins.

Definitely good news! :thumbsup:

‏@NewsRadio930

Mark Kelso on the Bills loss and traveling to London to face the Jaguars next Sunday. http://media.wben.com/hosting/media/wben/1578676/110158258/101915-750am-mark-kelso-110158258.mp3

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@billsequipment catching up with @SkySportsNFL & @richardgraves1 while setting up LeSean McCoys locker in London

CRrfm4JUEAAcwX6.jpg

kelso.jpg

to stem the injury bug, maybe bills should get kelso helmet treatment done to all their equipment

I doubt I watch. This ***** getting old. I know where this seasons going because I've seen this movie the past 15 years. Sigh.

There is that, but I'm just going to enjoy the games and appreciate we're a small market team that no way would be awarded a franchise if the league started today

There is that, but I'm just going to enjoy the games and appreciate we're a small market team that no way would be awarded a franchise if the league started today

Lord knows we don't agree on much, if anything, but I am in full accord with this sentiment. Much needed around here as days after losses are usually an avalanche of negativity. Well done.

GO BILLS!!!

Lord knows we don't agree on much, if anything, but I am in full accord with this sentiment. Much needed around here as days after losses are usually an avalanche of negativity. Well done.

GO BILLS!!!

I subscribe to JTSP's view as well and it's a welcome deviation from the gloom of being less than we anticipated.

Watkins in a walking boot = it would be a miracle for him to play in a game 6 days from now

@ChrisBrownBills

RT @JasonLaCanfora: While Sammy Watkins made the trip to London with the Bills it's very doubtful he plays this week

@ChrisTrapasso

I'll be the #Bills analyst on @Yahoo's secondary live stream channel for BUFvsJAX London game. Recording from Yahoo's studios in California.

Yeah, I'm just a little guy, so when I go out, I just wait until the bar clears and take home whatever's left.

Here's to all the little guys. Cheers!

@Jaguars

Julius Thomas (rib contusion) will have his status updated during the week. More to follow: http://jagrs.com/BUFvsJAX15

@ryanohalloran

#Jaguars rushed five on 11 of Hoyer's 38 drop-backs (never rushed 6 or 7) vs. four-man rush: 20 of 27, 259, 3 TD vs. five-man: 4-9, 37, 1 sk

Fewest takeaways SF 5 Hou 5 Balt 4 Dallas 3 #Jaguars 3, who are last in ratio (minus 6)