Week 7: Jaguars' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch: Bills Players Take a London Quiz (2:29)
Check out Preston Brown, Charles Clay, Eric Wood, and Percy Harvin as they try to figure out the translation of several English words and phrases, and identify some famous people and landmarks.

Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (3:29)
Chris Brown talks with head coach Rex Ryan about EJ Manuel making his second straight start, the week long experience in London, and the Jaguars passing game.

@AroundTheNFL

NFL takes over London's Regent Street http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000564140/article/london-embraces-nfl-on-regent-street

5 Keys: Bills-Jaguars (1:04)

Jaguars.com senior correspondent Brian Sexton offers his five keys for Bills-Jaguars at Wembley Stadium in Week 7.

Inside the Jaguars: London practice (2:53)
The Jaguars hit the ground in London and practice in front of a select group of Jaguars UK fans headed into the Week 7 game against the Buffalo Bills at Wembley Stadium.

Shad Khan: No in-season changes
Jaguars Owner Shad Khan on in-season changes in football leadership: “It never even crossed my mind …”

Jaguars in London: “The model is working”
Jaguars President Mark Lamping: “It’s really important for the Jaguars in Jacksonville that we protect our position in London”

Khan: Optimistic about indoor facility
Jaguars Owner Shad Khan “hopeful, optimistic” that plan for indoor practice facility can be formally announced in next month

Last look: Jaguars-Bills
Senior writer John Oehser checks in with a last look before the Jaguars play the Buffalo Bills at Wembley Stadium in London, England, Sunday at 9:30 a.m.

I love it when people can get to the key points in a very succinct manner. :lol:

Here is mathematical Formula:

(They Suck)5

Man come on!

I pick the Bills in my pool, then I switch to the Jags, then back to the Bills!

CBF

Wear a Jests jersey and you will be more comfortable flip flopping between teams.

Bills recognize magnitude of Sunday’s game
Sitting at 3-3 the Bills are in a potentially precarious position. Obviously the goal every week is to win. Buffalo’s .500 record would actually qualify them for the playoffs if the season ended today. They would be the sixth seed in the AFC. But with 10 games to play, Buffalo’s players know they need this win, so they can get to the bye week above .500 and remain in playoff contention.

OT Jordan Mills ready to be swing tackle

Buffalo will go into Sunday’s game with just three offensive tackles. Cordy Glenn and Cyrus Kouandjio will start and then newly signed OT Jordan Mills will be serving as the swing tackle. Needless to say a trans-Atlantic trip and cramming a playbook into his brain has been a heavy lift this week.

Mills was in Detroit when he got the call that Buffalo was going to sign him and didn’t have much time to pack for the trip.

“I had to be out the next afternoon, so I had to get everything ready and packed,” Mills told Buffalobills.com. “The flight left at six and it was an eight-hour flight and when I got here I had been up for 23 hours straight. I got here and the coaches were great and all accepting. The players and everything it’s good camaraderie around here.”

Bills recognize magnitude of Sunday’s game

I believe this is incorrect. The Bills would be 7th & not qualify for playoffs. Btw - the Jags had it going with merchandise & other PR tents at the Picadilly Circus end of Regent St. I walked to the Oxford end of Regent St expecting the same setup for the Bills but nope. The NFL is publicizing the Jags as 'London's team' but c'mon, let the other team put up some marketing tents, too. Lots of Bills fans here but too many people with Pats* stuff on. Look forward to taking over Wembley tomorrow!