Week 6: BILLS v Bengals - Second Half Thread

Stats are equal and the field position battle lost in the first half was a the difference. Scoring drives of 49, 55 and 47 gave them 17 points. Offense was undermanned and did a good job. The defense was disappointing. If they lose in London look for major changes during the bye week.

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats are equal and the field position battle lost in the first half was a the difference. Scoring drives of 49, 55 and 47 gave them 17 points. Offense was undermanned and did a good job. The defense was disappointing. If they lose in London look for major changes during the bye week.

Nope...Don't kid yourself... The game was lost in the 3rd quarter when their offense pummeled us for 17 points

The loser of the London series always fires their head coach...

st screwed us field position was the downfall.

been like this for a couple weeks. Crossman has lost it. burn him. he really does suck eggs. just horrible coverage AND return protection .

EJ sucked but so did the entire team. Pathetic.

Ej did not suck. nor was he great. he was both good and bad.

Pathetic? agenda?

st screwed us field position was the downfall.

been like this for a couple weeks. Crossman has lost it. burn him. he really does suck eggs. just horrible coverage AND return protection .

Ej did not suck. nor was he great. he was both good and bad.

Pathetic? agenda?

plus the D Moore fair catch inside is own 5. I don't know how Crossman still has a job.

EJ wasn't very good, he wasn't very bad. The whole team is awful but the defense is most concerning. Rex Ryan has always had very good defenses when he has the players. I am stunned at how ineffective our front 4 is. No pressure. Doesn't matter what Rex is calling, players need to make plays and they have been awful.

Nope...Don't kid yourself... The game was lost in the 3rd quarter when their offense pummeled us for 17 points

I disagree. You can not give a good offense like Cincinnati a short field when you are undermanned.

EJ wasn't very good, he wasn't very bad. The whole team is awful but the defense is most concerning. Rex Ryan has always had very good defenses when he has the players. I am stunned at how ineffective our front 4 is. No pressure. Doesn't matter what Rex is calling, players need to make plays and they have been awful.

I saw Kyle Williams on one play literally walking around near the line of scrimmage with no purpose whatsoever as the ball was snapped. I do not understand this scheme whatsoever.

The game was never in doubt if you ask me because our Defense can't get off the field and make plays at home nearly enough...

It's embarrassing...

The game was never in doubt if you ask me because our Defense can't get off the field and make plays at home nearly enough...

It's embarrassing...

How can we have no pass rush. sure pressure. but not enough, whatsoever

This. Lack of urgency on defense. Mainly the line.

This has been going on for a couple games. I called out dareus, but the whole line seems slow off the snap. Bryant and Charles must have no stats either