Motivation For EJ

H2o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The folks in WGR have no faith in EJ. All but guaranteeing a loss today. Ah, it's great to listen to the home team radio.

regardless if it is TT or EJ as QB, I expect a loss but hope for a win.

A Bills loss and they can say how right they were. well unless EJ has a phenomenal rating in the game

The folks in WGR have no faith in EJ. All but guaranteeing a loss today. Ah, it's great to listen to the home team radio.

I couldn't even listen today - I'll just wait until 1:00 to see what happens. One this is for sure, EJ starting makes this a hugely intriguing game for the Bills!

Hopefully the D has a monster day and EJ, Sammy and Shady make some plays...

I definitely can't WAIT for 1:00 to get here!! :beer:

If motivation made good QB's, I would be a quarterback. EJ has had plenty of reasons to be motivated since arriving in Buffalo. Expect the same from EJ that you have seen in the past, and nothing more.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results - Albert Einstein

I agree with your opening statement on motivation but...

Despite whatever feelgood posters you may have seen, Einstein did not ever say that cliche about insanity.

And young players improve all the time - especially QBs.

Jim Plunkett played - by far - the best football of his career in his 30s.

More recently, Carson Palmer at age 35 is probably playing the best football of his life.

Drew Brees took maybe four years to evolve from a woeful rookie to a great NFL QB.

Edited by hondo in seattle

I really hope the kid steps up today and plays well. All Bills fans should be pulling for him..don't understand the hate going his way the way it has.

Also think he'll play well today because they will be able to run the ball and use playaction to let him scan the field and find Clay/Sammy down field.

Go Bills and EJ

The best part is that EJ has nothing to lose at this point. Let the ball fly and just go out there and make plays. When you've been benched and pretty much called a bust by everyone in the league you literally have nowhere to go but up. I expect EJ to play well today

Why? Because this is buffalo and it would be the most buffalo thing ever for EJ to play lights out and start a qb controversy (even though imo Tyrod should get his job back no matter what)

Internet chat wisdom is repeating that bogus Einstein quote over and over and expecting to impress anyone.

For those who might be interested, here's an article about the origin of the insanity quote:

http://www.news.hypercrit.net/2012/11/13/einstein-on-misattribution-i-probably-didnt-say-that/

The best part is that EJ has nothing to lose at this point. Let the ball fly and just go out there and make plays. When you've been benched and pretty much called a bust by everyone in the league you literally have nowhere to go but up. I expect EJ to play well today

Why? Because this is buffalo and it would be the most buffalo thing ever for EJ to play lights out and start a qb controversy (even though imo Tyrod should get his job back no matter what)

Besides that, no one expects the Bills to win.