This offends me Episode #272

So could we make some parking places labelled with the "new" handicapped symbol for those "active" folks who have a "kinda" disability, but use the old symbol for spaces reserved for those who suffer a more debilitating handicap?

In any event, let's just issue a lot more rear view mirror hangers so many more people can ignore the words on the placard stating, REMOVE FROM REAR VIEW MIRROR WHEN DRIVING. Nothinng hammers home one's disability than obscuring the driver's vision even more with a swinging handicapped placard.

lol. I've got one of those because of knee surgery. You're right, it states that in large lettering. It's generally pretty useless though... especially at the hospital's PT center's parking lot. I usually have to park about 200 yards away - because every spot is taken, not just the handicapped spots. It's worse at Wegmans. They have two spots up front in three isles. They're always taken - sometimes by Airborne licensed SUVs.

So could we make some parking places labelled with the "new" handicapped symbol for those "active" folks who have a "kinda" disability, but use the old symbol for spaces reserved for those who suffer a more debilitating handicap?

In any event, let's just issue a lot more rear view mirror hangers so many more people can ignore the words on the placard stating, REMOVE FROM REAR VIEW MIRROR WHEN DRIVING. Nothinng hammers home one's disability than obscuring the driver's vision even more with a swinging handicapped placard.

Or, if these people are active despite their kinda disability, we can conclude they don't need any special parking spaces at all.