Pope Francais At It Again

Dante

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big frank stands on his own. his words need no defense. yet i'm curious. where's st bonaventure dude when he's most needed? asleep at the wheel?. where's the link to some right wing site defending his office from losers like those showing themselves here? guess this lefty will have to suffice.

Well, like any good Irish Catholic, I am watching Notre Dame kick the Trojans.

However, there certainly has been no need to 'respond' to any of your posts bd, as they fall apart on their own.

and Pope Francis hardly needs any defense from you..........................I will continue to post his own words when I think the need arises.

Well, like any good Irish Catholic, I am watching Notre Dame kick the Trojans.

However, there certainly has been no need to 'respond' to any of your posts bd, as they fall apart on their own.

and Pope Francis hardly needs any defense from you..........................I will continue to post his own words when I think the need arises.

so you didn't feel compelled to respond to multiple posters calling a man that you supposedly openly admire and clearly approve of a hypocrite? yet it's of utmost importance to weigh in on all things clinton. sorry, there's no reconciling these things. the explanation is pretty obvious.

Edited by birdog1960

so you didn't feel compelled to respond to multiple posters calling a man that you supposedly openly admire and clearly approve of a hypocrite? yet it's of utmost importance to weigh in on all things clinton. sorry, there's no reconciling these things. the explanation is pretty obvious.

Seems to me that B-Man focuses on individuals and issues in that he's conservative in some instances and liberal in others. That is a more legitimate approach to many things as opposed to merely going forth and following a "party" line of liberal, or conservative, in all things. For example, I'm liberal in that I believe in a woman's right to choose; but conservative when it comes to gun control.

And ya' gotta admit, Hill'ry is a dishonest, arrogant person.

so lets start taxing church property and church income

For the church it would probably be the best. At least integrity wise. How beholden are they to the feds for that exemption? What message are they or will they be told to push by the feds to keep it?

Edited by Dante