Pope Francais At It Again

Dante

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus controls the whole universe?? Damn I stop going to church for a few decades and look at the changes they've made.

Changes? have you ever read a Bible? I direct you to Colossians

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Regardless of Jesus's position in the hierarchy of heavenly beings, Dante's got a point. The Vatican owns significant wealth and land and holds onto it tightly.

The Pope knows this and decides to counter by driving a FIAT increasing the risk that his car breaks down on the side of the road.

I heard he doesn't even have a CAA membership.

So il Papa says,"Let's ask ourselves why there is so much war and violence... Let's not forget the hypocrisy of world powers who talk about peace but sell arms under the table." as he oversees the wealthiest company in the world in terms of money, land, control of "employees", etc. And he opens the door for a discussion of under-the-table wrongs?

What a moroon! [Ya' have to be my age to know the reference and not think it's just moron misspelled.]

So il Papa says,"Let's ask ourselves why there is so much war and violence... Let's not forget the hypocrisy of world powers who talk about peace but sell arms under the table." as he oversees the wealthiest company in the world in terms of money, land, control of "employees", etc. And he opens the door for a discussion of under-the-table wrongs?

What a moroon! [Ya' have to be my age to know the reference and not think it's just moron misspelled.]

disagreeing with your stance does not make one a moron. it's a badge of honor and a measure of intellect. i'd bet him over you with huge odds on any objective measure of intelligence. it's truly pathetic when people feel compelled to attack on obviously fundamentally excellent person only because they disagree with him. not like he's making intellectually dishonest arguments or anything.

And if you don't read it with a Bugs Bunny voice you're too young.

Edited by Chef Jim

Regardless of Jesus's position in the hierarchy of heavenly beings, Dante's got a point. The Vatican owns significant wealth and land and holds onto it tightly.

And to top it off they are tax free! Then the dude has the balls to lecture us on how affluent we are vs the rest of the world.

disagreeing with your stance does not make one a moron. it's a badge of honor and a measure of intellect. i'd bet him over you with huge odds on any objective measure of intelligence. it's truly pathetic when people feel compelled to attack on obviously fundamentally excellent person only because they disagree with him. not like he's making intellectually dishonest arguments or anything.

The Papal and Vatican hypocrisy is the height of intellectual dishonesty.