Mike Williams could resurface with NYG

YoloinOhio

Wasn't he always late for games and practices. Then he would wear the wrong colored socks and say dumb things like he did it for his teammates to take the attention away from them. Where's that pic of the knucklehead catching a pass from Orton in the parking lot someone posted here. It made me lol from the gut.

Mike Williams was dynamic in TB. He was producing 1000 yard seasons X 4, and had a great leap for TD's. He was not used well here at all last year. I'm not saying we take him back as I like our WR with SW coming back, Percy, Woods, and Hogan.

Yes, he was a knucklehead in Tampa off the field, but not on the field. He didn't do anything wrong off the field in Buffalo. It's just another example of Marrone making poor decisions.

Mike Williams was dynamic in TB. He was producing 1000 yard seasons X 4, and had a great leap for TD's. He was not used well here at all last year. I'm not saying we take him back as I like our WR with SW coming back, Percy, Woods, and Hogan.

Yes, he was a knucklehead in Tampa off the field, but not on the field. He didn't do anything wrong off the field in Buffalo. It's just another example of Marrone making poor decisions.

I seem to recall someone posting a video of Mike driving and enjoying a joint during his stint here. He certainly posted good stats at Tampa but the relative lack of interest in him after his release seem to discredit the notion that Marrone misused him.

How come other teams weren't interested in him when he left the Bills? If he was such a productive player in Tampa why were they willing to give him away for almnost nothing? Mike williams has some physical abilities but he was a marginal player who isn't worth the bother to put up with.

This is a case where a HC deciding to get rid of a nuisance and non-productive player isn't a demonstration of bad judgment but a demonstration of good judgment.